What the ****?

K2C

You can't sit here and tell me Pete Kendall didn't snap the ball horribly two times on purpose.

This guy has hit an all time low in my book.

He played center for Arizona..so I don't want to hear bull**** that it isn't his position.

Mangini,

Get this lowlife off the team...please.

You can't sit here and tell me Pete Kendall didn't snap the ball horribly two times on purpose.

This guy has hit an all time low in my book.

He played center for Arizona..so I don't want to hear bull**** that it isn't his position.

Mangini,

Get this lowlife off the team...please.

I agree with you. The time is now! He is a cancer on this team! A major distraction. The sooner we move him, the better off our team will be.

I thought the same thing, pally. Kendall is effing up on purpose to make Tangini drop him. Chowd bastid.

I can't say that thought didn't cross my mind as well when he did it Paulie. He hates center and it showed tonite as well as when he was forced to play it a few years back. Bottom line is however: Kendalls NOT going anywhere. He's the best LG we have on this team. End of story. :Typotux:

Good point, he might be a complete ass, but he is a player that we NEED to be successful this year. Our OL is not good as it is, and losing a captain only can hurt us.

Yup, Good NFL O lineman are hard to find and Pete Kendall is a good NFL O lineman.

Good point, he might be a complete ass, but he is a player that we NEED to be successful this year. Our OL is not good as it is, and losing a captain only can hurt us.

But having a "captain" that will sabotage his own team for spite can't hurt us?

I honestly think Kendall's too professional to have done that on purpose. I admit the thought DID cross my mind however.

Come on Pete..Kendall is professional? He has been whining to the media for months now about a million dollar raise.

He's spiteful..and is purposefully looking for a way out.

Come on Pete..Kendall is professional? He has been whining to the media for months now about a million dollar raise.

He's spiteful..and is purposefully looking for a way out.

I see your point James but he can't be THAT stupid can he? Any other team watching the game (and they all do) would think "why would I want this whiny little beatch on my team" if they thought he did it on purpose. I know I would. I would hope Kendall would a least THINK of that aspect. Alas I might be giving him too much credit Bro. :)

ok you guys are right Clarke is the answer..Kendall sucks..and all of the players that were talking to Kendall tonight were just bored. Mangini and his tactics are far from perfect

One play in particular he bulled his man 5 yards down field. Mangold got pushed back bad and the play went for a loss.

He's a solid guard. I don't care what happened, settle it and solidify this line a little.

Btw, Clarke was not very good tonight. That probably bothered me the most.

Mangini's antics are BUSH LEAGUE... what a god damn joke... be careful what you wish for Jets fans

If Mangini is BUSH LEAGUE, the I dont even want to know PK's status....

Seriously, last offseason the guy AGREED to this contract. He got paid over 5 mill last yr and is scheduled to make 1.7 mil this year....They way Kendall has trashed this org., would you ever think his numbers were even THAT high? I certainly wouldnt.

I see your point James but he can't be THAT stupid can he? Any other team watching the game (and they all do) would think "why would I want this whiny little beatch on my team" if they thought he did it on purpose. I know I would. I would hope Kendall would a least THINK of that aspect. Alas I might be giving him too much credit Bro. :)

I can't speak for Pete Kendall..but it was more than obvious to me.

Give Kendall the mill, I watched him closely tonight while in with the first team and he was one of our better lineman. jmo

The Jets WON'T give him the extra mil Raffy. Sets a bad example and shows other players that if they whine and bitch they'll get their own way. It will NEVER happen.

Since it is not my bank account I can care less..I want the Jets to be the best they can be and with Clarke starting that is not the answer..none us know what happened behind closed doors..but the actions of the players speaks volumes

I can't speak for Pete Kendall..but it was more than obvious to me.

Center is a tough position, especially when your heart isn't into it.

Kendall is a guard and a solid one at that.

He's also the guard that would allow our oline to return at least 4 of 5 starters from last year. That is huge in my book.

Give him the f'ing mill and let's get ready for the pats.

Archived