Sharapova a "dead frog"

NIGHT STALKER

Sharapova not a hit between the sheets

Tuesday, 21 August 2007

US singer Adam Levine from hit band MAROON 5 ditched tennis babe Maria Sharapova because she is a "terrible lover" who refused to move or moan during sex.

Levine told Russian magazine Exile "She wouldn't make any noise during sex. I can't tell you how disappointed I was. I really thought, like a lot of guys, that she'd be the loud screaming type. But instead, she just lay there like a dead frog. She even got angry if I started to moan, said it 'ruined her concentration.' It was so disillusioning that I went on Paxil (an antidepressant) for a month afterwards. Really, it was much more of a shock than when I found out there's no such thing as the Easter Bunny."

Sharapova not a hit between the sheets

Tuesday, 21 August 2007

US singer Adam Levine from hit band MAROON 5 ditched tennis babe Maria Sharapova because she is a "terrible lover" who refused to move or moan during sex.

Levine told Russian magazine Exile "She wouldn't make any noise during sex. I can't tell you how disappointed I was. I really thought, like a lot of guys, that she'd be the loud screaming type. But instead, she just lay there like a dead frog. She even got angry if I started to moan, said it 'ruined her concentration.' It was so disillusioning that I went on Paxil (an antidepressant) for a month afterwards. Really, it was much more of a shock than when I found out there's no such thing as the Easter Bunny."

Not surprising, a female russian trait it seems, like all those russian strippers half heartedly swaying back and forth on stage doing a lame interpretation of dancing while looking just above the crowd at the tv behind the bar

anyone else wondering that maybe he wasn't GOOD enough to make her move? He could be completely in the right, but still... just wondering.

ehh, any chick that has to tell the guy to be quiet because she needs to concentrate is suspect as far as i am concerned. WTF does a girl need to concentrate on during sex???

ehh, any chick that has to tell the guy to be quiet because she needs to concentrate is suspect as far as i am concerned. WTF does a girl need to concentrate on during sex???

well.. if they were with you.. it might be getting the image of you out of their head and fantasizing about something more appealing! :D

(ok.. that was mean.. but gosh darn it ..it was a softball and i rarely get those! LOL )

well.. if they were with you.. it might be getting the image of you out of their head and fantasizing about something more appealing! :D

(ok.. that was mean.. but gosh darn it ..it was a softball and i rarely get those! LOL )

The disclaimer takes all of the funny out of the post!!! We want MeanGreenGal!!!! :lol:

Maybe she was trying to imagine that he was good looking or had a big johnson or knew what spots to hit. Anyone that feels compelled to brag or complain or talk about the details of a sexual encounter is suspect in my book.

Maybe she was trying to imagine that he was good looking or had a big johnson or knew what spots to hit. Anyone that feels compelled to brag or complain or talk about the details of a sexual encounter is suspect in my book.

Seriously... I laughed at first... and then thought.... what an idiot... he obviously wasnt exactly grade A himself...

Archived