Anyone else going to the game on Saturday? Jets @ Giants - August 25th

Just purchased my tickets at $25 a pop, no parking pass though which sucks, but will be parking in the satallite lot for my first and only time this entire season. I will let you non season ticket holders how hard / easy it will be for you as I plan to get there around 4 (game kicks off at 8) and get on one of the first buses to meet some friends who have parking passes at the stadium.

50 for a pair of tickets? :rl:

FLEEEEECED!

I'm sorry, but I do not mind paying $25 a ticket for Jets / Giants, 3rd Preseason game. Not a horrible deal at all in my book. Laugh all you want. 4 tickets for me, my friend and 2 lady friends.

They are enforcing the parking pass rule for pre-season? Does the lot even fill up?

Yes they are and no the lots do not fill up. You must have a parking pass even for Preseason. I will be parking in the off-site lot for this game and taking the bus over around 4, 4:30 if I can find someone with a tailgate.

Just purchased my tickets at $25 a pop, no parking pass though which sucks, but will be parking in the satallite lot for my first and only time this entire season. I will let you non season ticket holders how hard / easy it will be for you as I plan to get there around 4 (game kicks off at 8) and get on one of the first buses to meet some friends who have parking passes at the stadium.

There have been a couple of horror stories on other boards about the parking

in the satellite lots. Good that your going early. they say there is no special

lanes for the busses so you get involved with the general traffic going into the

stadium and they let you off far away from the stadium as possible.

Not a bad price for this particular game.

Really? That f'ing sucks. I'm sure the ride back from the stadium to the sateillite lots is going to be fun.

One guy said he waited 45 mins to get on the bus going back and that was

for the Minny game. Suggested that you leave early in the 4th quarter if possible.

I'm afraid what's going to happen during the season is that once ticket holders

without the pass see what goes on they will not come to the games and

there will be a lot of empty seats this year.

Archived