****The Official Jets vs Giants Game Thread****

ECURB

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jmac dropped a ball... (but should have been Pass INT... so not his fault...) and now Cotch dropped the pass...

But its all Chads fault Im sure... :rolleyes:

Ok dude, I know you like chad, but is this really needed? After every play glorifing him, give it a rest.

Jmac dropped a ball... (but should have been Pass INT... so not his fault...) and now Cotch dropped the pass...

But its all Chads fault Im sure... :rolleyes:

Dude, for someone who is harping on the phrase, "Are you watching the game ..."

Practice what you preach.

That ball sailed on Chad. Way too high.

Dude, for someone who is harping on the phrase, "Are you watching the game ..."

Practice what you preach.

That ball sailed on Chad. Way too high.

He tried to lead Cotch ahead so Cotch could run for the 1st down... too his chest would have been a tack;le for 4th down...

The only one playing well tonight is Harris. I don't think they've mentioned one of our DLmen except for who was in the starting lineup. None of our DL are making any plays at all. At least Harris is flying to the ball. That's good to see.

And that ref really blew that non-call. That was definitely PI on that pass to JMAC.

As far as "stacking the line" against Chad. I haven't see the Giants' safety cheating up on the line. It's basically our OL getting beat by their DL almost every play.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Christ.

Right... your trying to tell me the 2nd most accurate passer (most winning Jets QB) in history... doesn't know where to throw the ball to a receiver to maximize the YAC?

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Christ.

Its pretty bad, aint it? :bag:

Bottom line, ecurb. Nobody is saying its all chads fault. Only that he is not the solution.

Great QBs find a way to win no matter what the rest of the team is doing, they find a way. They dont ride the waves, like Chad does.

And this has nothing to do with tonights game, its been Chads MO his entire career.

Archived