****The Official Jets vs Giants Game Thread****

ECURB

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My take-Can't criticize Chad. The OL is horrible. The front 7 of our D is playing horribly vs both the run and in pressuring Eli. Revis looks special as hell. Playing outstandingly well, especially considering he missed so much camp. I think he will be ready to start the regular season. Frankly he's our only bright spot right now.

My take-Can't criticize Chad. The OL is horrible. The front 7 of our D is playing horribly vs both the run and in pressuring Eli. Revis looks special as hell. Playing outstandingly well, especially considering he missed so much camp. I think he will be ready to start the regular season. Frankly he's our only bright spot right now.

:shutit::shutit:

Im not allowed to talk about it... lol

I dont think ANY QB would have done better than Chad did with that OL in front of them...

you hit the nail on the head. Revis is doing much better than I expected him to. Harris is showing something too. I thought BT has looked decent. Other then them the entire team has played like crap.

Archived