Proof im Jets fan..

RunStuffer63

Ask me anything... Im 19 so I might not know some late stuff, but I gurantee I can answer any question..

ok.... another.

why did the jets leave shea stadium?

when did the jets win their first AFC east division title??

who is more annoying sitting behind me... scott frost's parents or Mike Greenberg?

why are you annoying us?

You can google up anything, but, okay, what the hell?

What was the only game the 1996 New York Jets won? (This is an easy one)

i just checked the stats on that year, it turns out we were ranked number 1 against the pass, and number 7 in passing overall.

gee i wonder why that is? :confused0058:

LOL, why pass when they could just run the ball down our throat for 4 quarters long?

seems like a good idea to me...i just hate how stats always get inflated and people take them all to seriously. To me only a few stats matter, points scored, points surrendered, and maybe the ratio of pass to rush. Other than that, you can tweak the other stats to your favor.

seems like a good idea to me...i just hate how stats always get inflated and people take them all to seriously. To me only a few stats matter, points scored, points surrendered, and maybe the ratio of pass to rush. Other than that, you can tweak the other stats to your favor.

Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true.

I agree... Stats mean nothing, the W's and L's will do just fine as far as judging a team goes.

As far as RB's go... I look at the YPC more than I do in terms of total yards for the season. And at the same time even YPC can miss lead someone if a runner is running behind a solid O-Line... Leons YPC last season were 4.something I believe, and thats impressive in my eyes.

But yea... A team can have a top 10 pass D for the simple fact they finished 24th against the run, or vice-versa.

For example... If the Chargers finish 25th this year in passing yards, does it mean that P.Rivers is horrible? Or does it mean that they actually have a HOF RB in LT who can have that offense ranked #1 in the rush?

Stats mean NOTHING... But I judge a Defense on the rush in terms of how many yards do they give up per attempt? Put it this way, the Jets had a bad run D last year.

Archived