****THE OFFICIAL JETS VS PATRIOTS GAMEDAY THREAD****

El Gringo Loco

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All the Chad doubters need to shut up...

He has led this team to TWO throwing TDs against the Pats and one while he was hurt..

What more do you want from the guy???

Seriously.. please Barton chime in here... I must know why you hate him...

Why are you posting here Herm? 3 TDs would be nice, and maybe TJ can get another 2, and then we're talking. But we need some defensive stops too. 14 offensive points is not going to win you veyr many games in the NFL.

All the Chad doubters need to shut up...

He has led this team to TWO throwing TDs against the Pats and one while he was hurt..

What more do you want from the guy???

Seriously.. please Barton chime in here... I must know why you hate him...

Hey, you know where I stand on Pennington. I agree he is the only bright spot in this game. I certainly am not calling for his head or his job, just his health. He's a stiing duck that can't move right now, I'm just afraid he's REALLY gonna get hurt if we push our luck. His leg should be broken, I'm shocked it's not.

come on rhodes.. make a play baby!

I'm sitting here in my Rhodes jersey and saying to myself.......how can one of the best SS be a total ghost in a game. Start bringing the heat and knock Brady in the jaw!

Amazing how we're all thinking the EXACT same thing lol

Hey, you know where I stand on Pennington. I agree he is the only bright spot in this game. I certainly am not calling for his head or his job, just his health. He's a stiing duck that can't move right now, I'm just afraid he's REALLY gonna get hurt if we push our luck. His leg should be broken, I'm shocked it's not.

It might be... he is a warrior... seriously I understand what your saying... but he just led a TD drive with that hurt leg... gotta leave him in...

Why can't the Jets stop Sammy Morris, he's awful and slow. For christ sakes this 3-4 terrible, they need to stop this base D and start being a little more like Pittsburgh and send some heat

we should play the 4-3, until we have a freakin 3-4 line......****ING BARRETT

we should release that turd next week.......

wheres justin mccareins and brad smith

Archived