****THE OFFICIAL JETS VS PATRIOTS GAMEDAY THREAD****

El Gringo Loco

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey did you guys clear this with that control freak\karma expert BP? Be careful, you might want to check with him first. hahaha.

Go Jets!!!

Yeah, I made an offical thread on Saturday and BP deleted it. It's fine as long as you post it after 12:01.

I was just telling the wife how lucky all you guys who are going to the game are...I truly envy every one of you bastards

Im just so excited to be going to a game....I dont have season tickets and I didnt buy these tickets in advance...Luckly my friend couldnt go cause now i get to go and bring a friend, park in the stadium lot for the price of only one ticket!!

Having said that, I know how you feel as I probably only average 1 game per year, and its usually against a crappy team like the Browns or Texans.

Im just so excited to be going to a game....I dont have season tickets and I didnt buy these tickets in advance...Luckly my friend couldnt go cause now i get to go and bring a friend, park in the stadium lot for the price of only one ticket!!

Having said that, I know how you feel as I probably only average 1 game per year, and its usually against a crappy team like the Browns or Texans.

Why thee ff does it seem like the 1st game every year is the Pats?

Hey did you guys clear this with that control freak\karma expert BP? Be careful, you might want to check with him first. hahaha.

Go Jets!!!

Yes, not only was this cleared. but it was tactically set up this way. :box:

El Gringo started the game thread against the Raiders last year at the other joint, and the results were OK with me in an important game. :)

GO JETS!

O, we don't give a damn for the New England Patriots

The New England Patriots, the New England Patriots

We don't give a damn for the New England Patriots, the New England Patriots

We love the New York Jets...J-E

We love the New York Jets...T-S

O, we don't give a damn for the New England Patriots

The New England Patriots, the New England Patriots

We don't give a damn for the New England Patriots, We love the New York Jets!

JETS! JETS! JETS!

I should be pulling into the lot at about 12:15...Maybe listen to the pregame and/or toss a football around for 20 mins or so before heading in to the stadium....

Can't wait...GO JETS!!!

Better get there earlier than that... lol

I should be pulling into the lot at about 12:15...Maybe listen to the pregame and/or toss a football around for 20 mins or so before heading in to the stadium....

Can't wait...GO JETS!!!

Your going to go to 16H and toss some salads maybe. Tell Sooth I said hi. LETS GO JETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope only if he is 100%.... it wasnt pretty when he tried to play injured last season...

Yeah, I mean Jabar Gafney roasted him, God knows what Moss or Stallworth would do. That injury screwed up the Jets gameplan that day.

Id rather have a 100% Revis starting than a 70% Dyson

Yeah, I mean Jabar Gafney roasted him, God knows what Moss or Stallworth would do. That injury screwed up the Jets gameplan that day.

Id rather have a 100% Revis starting than a 70% Dyson

70% Dyson looked like Mangini grabbed a high school CB and tossed him out there... no speed... no hips... nothing

Archived