ESPN Poll...The entire country thinks the punishment was too lenient...

NIGHT STALKER

too late now....honestly we can bitch and moan on and on about this, or we can just move on and prepare for the next game. We were the ones to expose them, and now in most of eyes of NFL watchers the Pats legacy is tarnished. If I keep talking about this and declaring unfair punishment, I'm gonna end up giving up football. So lets go Jets, bring on the Ravens!!!

too late now....honestly we can bitch and moan on and on about this, or we can just move on and prepare for the next game. We were the ones to expose them, and now in most of eyes of NFL watchers the Pats legacy is tarnished. If I keep talking about this and declaring unfair punishment, I'm gonna end up giving up football. So lets go Jets, bring on the Ravens!!!

Oh, we will move on...but, don't ever forget!

I for one, living in that green area, do NOT think it was too harsh. I think it was a sham, and a blatant double standard. Every friggen sport revolves around the Boston area for 98% of the fans up here, and its sickening. You get Patriots, Celtics, Red Sox and Bruins leads on every sportscast up here. I think theres more Patriot fans up here than in Mass!!! Putrid, zombie-minded, nutless people who cant pick a team that isnt from Boston are driving me to drink again.

Why should we even wanna move on? As a Jet fan... Im loving this...

"EA sports... It's in the game"

"NE Cheating... It's in the camera"

Is BB a great coach? Or is he just a great cheater?

Has Tom Brady been so great because he knew when the D was in Zone, Man, or when the Blitz was coming?

Are the Pats really... Americas team? Because the polls dont say so.

Are Pats fans still above Jet fans? hahaha, nah... They are below us now.

Why should we even wanna move on? As a Jet fan... Im loving this...

"EA sports... It's in the game"

"NE Cheating... It's in the camera"

Is BB a great coach? Or is he just a great cheater?

Has Tom Brady been so great because he knew when the D was in Zone, Man, or when the Blitz was coming?

Are the Pats really... Americas team? Because the polls dont say so.

Are Pats fans still above Jet fans? hahaha, nah... They are below us now.

A team winning does not elevate it's fans. Having lived in Ohio for a few years I can say that the Browns have some great fans.

The only thing the Partiot fans have ever been above us in is geography.

I for one, living in that green area, do NOT think it was too harsh. I think it was a sham, and a blatant double standard. Every friggen sport revolves around the Boston area for 98% of the fans up here, and its sickening. You get Patriots, Celtics, Red Sox and Bruins leads on every sportscast up here. I think theres more Patriot fans up here than in Mass!!! Putrid, zombie-minded, nutless people who cant pick a team that isnt from Boston are driving me to drink again.

Did you ever think that the reason why they are Boston fans is because they are the only major league sports city in the area? There's a reason why the cheaters are named New England and the sports networks use the term New England in their names.

too late now....honestly we can bitch and moan on and on about this, or we can just move on and prepare for the next game.

So lets go Jets, bring on the Ravens!!!

I dont know about you, but i have been preparing. I've been watching film all day of the Ravens sidelines. Did you know that when Bilick wants a blitz he sticks his right index finger up his nostril? And when he wants to play a zone, he always scratches his ass with his left hand. But keep it on the down low, because I cant believe how easy it's gonna be to playcall at the LOS once we know their defensive set. I'm psyched!!

I dont know about you, but i have been preparing. I've been watching film all day of the Ravens sidelines. Did you know that when Bilick wants a blitz he sticks his right index finger up his nostril? And when he wants to play a zone, he always scratches his ass with his left hand. But keep it on the down low, because I cant believe how easy it's gonna be to playcall at the LOS once we know their defensive set. I'm psyched!!

BTW, is this considered CHEATING?

Because it really does seem to make the gameplanning a lot simpler.

I mean, there is no element of surprise when you know what the defense is going to do. Maybe the commissioner should send a MEMO out about it, because it really seems unfair and dishonest.

I would think that if any team did this, they should forfeit the game, IF it is considered to be CHEATING.

WWBD?

:P

Did you ever think that the reason why they are Boston fans is because they are the only major league sports city in the area? There's a reason why the cheaters are named New England and the sports networks use the term New England in their names.

No Im glad you pointed that out to me, now that you mention it there isnt a Maine pro football franchise is there? I never noticed that.

Anyways, the fact of the geographical location of Boston should have no effect of what team people pick to root for. Just because its closer doesnt invariably make them the first choice of pro sports teams.

And they were the Boston Patriots first and formost, not NE. The only other team that comes to mind with NE in their name is the soccer team. (cant think of the name)

The LOCAL sports reporters are the ones Im referring to in regards to reporting the accolades of the Boston sports teams. Almost every other team in every other sport is an afterthought or footnote as far as coverage.

No Im glad you pointed that out to me, now that you mention it there isnt a Maine pro football franchise is there? I never noticed that.

Anyways, the fact of the geographical location of Boston should have no effect of what team people pick to root for. Just because its closer doesnt invariably make them the first choice of pro sports teams.

And they were the Boston Patriots first and formost, not NE. The only other team that comes to mind with NE in their name is the soccer team. (cant think of the name)

The LOCAL sports reporters are the ones Im referring to in regards to reporting the accolades of the Boston sports teams. Almost every other team in every other sport is an afterthought or footnote as far as coverage.

That would be the New England Revolution

LMAO POTW nom-good stuff JC

Archived