Serious question about the Jets before I go ballistic!

NIGHT STALKER

What is the difference between this years team and last years team? Seriously, we don't even seem competitive. You would think with another year in the system, we would at least resemble a team that at least competes...we seem lost on both sides of the ball and special teams is nothing to write home about either.

Oh well, if this continues, we'll be talking about draft picks before you know it. And yes, this is only our second game, but come on people, is this what you really expected? I didn't...and I'm not talking about our record, so let's get that straight...again, it's how we are performing.

What is the difference between this years team and last years team? Seriously, we don't even seem competitive. You would think with another year in the system, we would at least resemble a team that at least competes...we seem lost on both sides of the ball and special teams is nothing to write home about either.

Oh well, if this continues, we'll be talking about draft picks before you know it. And yes, this is only our second game, but come on people, is this what you really expected? I didn't...and I'm not talking about our record, so let's get that straight...again, it's how we are performing.

BAD playcalling... Shotty has BLOWN two 3rd downs... thats huge...

And how many more times are we going to run Jones up the gut with no hole?

Until we get a better offensive line or we play a team with a ****ty D.

Hey, you guys owe me...we lost, but no sooner than I posted this thread the Jets looked more like a football team. And one more thing...why didn't we trade JMAC when we had the chance?!

When did we have the chance? Just because we all wanted to trade JMac doesn't mean that anybody made an offer. IMO we'd have a problem without him since Stuckey is hurt (a common problem). I like Wallace Wright, but between Wright, Brad Smith and Frisman Jackson I don't see anybody worth getting reps over JMac.

I'll repeat myself, as usual, JMac's first drop was unforgivable, but his second was no worse than Brad Smith missing the onside kick. Can't make all the plays. A play that can be made, but not a gimme by any means.

Agreed. Our trenches are terrible. Our DC sucks. The OL is bad! BRICK is worrying me. AC is a dud. B.Moore was given an extension! Why? Clarke was our best OLman along with Nick.

In the 4th quarter, we finally looked like a football team. We woke up iunder Kellen's leadership, quick release and strong arm! The best is yet to come! We will beat Miami!

Archived