D-Rob????

SoFlaJets

The job of a 3-4 NT is not to make tackles. But he still didnt play well.

what..65 defensive plays and our NT can't make more than one stop? How come the Ravens get production out of their nose-every team in the league but us-and our linebacking corps is leaving whole sections of the field uncovered-I'm real concerned

what..65 defensive plays and our NT can't make more than one stop? How come the Ravens get production out of their nose-every team in the league but us-and our linebacking corps is leaving whole sections of the field uncovered-I'm real concerned

His Job is to fill gaps and allow our LB's to make the play.

He didnt do that either.

Correct. And for what a NT is supposed to do, he was off the charts atrocious today.

This situation is really bad.

He's 30lbs lighter than the usual NT and "THEY" say that Mangini is satisfied with the lighter weight because he wants him to be fleet of foot. I thought the NT is supposed to plant himself and stop anybody who tries to uproot him. Am I wrong?

Drob had an excellent hit on Trent Green in the first half

the guy is a serious player, despite opinion to the contrary

He is great at checkers not football! He is supposed toprotect the linebackers and VILMA got hit all game long! It won't be long before VILMA is wasted. Mosely in his limited time yesterday had one tackle too. Actually last week DROB had more tackles then Ngata. It is just that they were all 5 to 7 yards past the LOS, not at the LOS or behind it.

You did take note that CLARKE had a very excellent game, I am sure. Did you see Kendall get stuffed yesterday? We do not miss him at all!

Archived