Now It's Manigni's fault ?

Smizzy

God dam*it!

There is nothing left to drink in the house. NOTHING! Nothing except a half gallon of Yago Sangria that I bought for my wife and her friends (and they barely put a dent in it) so I twist the damn cap off and actually CUT MY FRIGGIN HAND on the damn wrapping they glued to the damn bottle!

I'm like Mister Vengeance over here, OUCH THAT SMARTS!!!

Doesn't matter who is to blame...it's not on Mangini. He wasn't on the field today. He wasn't playing defense and he wasn't throwing the football.

That's his defense and the Bills punted once today, even when it came to the turnovers they had sustained drives. The defense sucks and that is on Mangini.

Guys, this is more serious than I thought. I might need stitches. F&%#ing Yago sangria! I'll never bring that sh*t into my house again!

You should've done it on a Wednesday or something and then people would have paid attention. We have potential suicides and murders going on here today. Bad timing I guess.

Well when we lined up with 4 fists in the dirt in the first quarter, we actually had run stoppage and pressure in the backfield.

Maybe you should go back and review the tapes and statistics. The run D was good in '04. Other than that it pretty much blew in the 4-3. Never better than 18 in the league for a season.

Beg pardon BUT I'VE A GASH ON MY PALM WEAR THE THUMB IS ATTACHED!!!

DO I HAVE TO REPEAT MYSELF???

Bad things happen when you drink twist cap vino, but OTOH imagine the damage you could have done with a corkscrew!

Maybe you should go back and review the tapes and statistics. The run D was good in '04. Other than that it pretty much blew in the 4-3. Never better than 18 in the league for a season.

What I meant was we looked better today when lining up in the 4-3 than when we lined up in the 3-4.

I simply wrapped my fist around the twist cap and turned it, and now my hand is a bloody mess. WTF!

You should have just smashed the neck open on the stoop. That's how we used to do it.

What I meant was we looked better today when lining up in the 4-3 than when we lined up in the 3-4.

Ah. Please accept my apologies for misunderstanding.

You should have just smashed the neck open on the stoop. That's how we used to do it.

Ah. Please accept my apologies for misunderstanding.

No problem. I do wonder why we start off in the 4-3 in most of the games, then switch and get smoked but just continue to stay in the 3-4 for the rest of the game. This has got to be painfully obvious to Mangini when he watches the tape of the games.

I got news for you guys! Our 4-3 defense sucked a## in 2005, and it would still suck a## in 2007.

DOn't you know John Vilma-that guy who was so feared by the Bills they didn't even bother to block him on one play, only to see Lynch fake him out of his superstar shoes, he of the weekly fatass slow guard pushing him around like a rag doll-is a superstar? Just ask him. And by virute of the fact he ines up in the 4-3 isntaed of the 3-4 he will grow 4 inches, gain 35 lbs. of muscle and possibly even make plays.

A 4-3 is not the answer. We might be marginally better but it wouldn't turn the Jets defense into some super unit. It's going to take more than one season to build a solid defense. That goes for the 3-4 AND the 4-3. Judging by how awful this team has looked so far at least we'll get first dibs on a premier pass rusher in the draft.

Archived