****THE OFFICIAL JETS VS. GIANTS GAMEDAY THREAD****

gangreenman

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vilma blows. This TD is ALL on him.

I think a lot of his play was because of "swagger" he had "it" but now that he lost his confidence in a new system he no longer has "it" and I think "it" was a big part of his game... its amazing how much confidence can raise your level of play...

WTF?

Mangini needs to be fired if he cant fix this D... its Bull****... either him or Sutton... but if he is so great he needs to start calling the plays and leave Sutton out of it...

YOURE RETARDED DEFENSE AND SPECIAL TEAMS ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT HAVE SHOWED UP TO PLAY TODAY. LETS SEE WHAT CHAD DOES HERE

I think a lot of his play was because of "swagger" he had "it" but now that he lost his confidence in a new system he no longer has "it" and I think "it" was a big part of his game... its amazing how much confidence can raise your level of play...

So, you think Vilma blows because he "lost his swagger"? That is a little cliche. I'm thinking he blows because he is in a horrible scheme that he doesn't fit into.

Either that or he is no longer giving it 110%.

WTF?

Mangini needs to be fired if he cant fix this D... its Bull****... either him or Sutton... but if he is so great he needs to start calling the plays and leave Sutton out of it...

THE ONLY REASON THE GAME IS CLOSE IS BECAUSE OUR OFFENSE HAS SCORED JUST 7 POINTS!!

The defense has outscored our offense, 10-7. STFU.

So, you think Vilma blows because he "lost his swagger"? That is a little cliche. I'm thinking he blows because he is in a horrible scheme that he doesn't fit into.

Either that or he is no longer giving it 110%.

You get what I mean though right? When your in the groove you give it all and make big plays regardless... I think he is a mile out of his groove right now... I think he could be better in the 3-4... but not without a big confidence boost... hopefully that INT and a win will help...

We need him this season regardless... and if he keeps it up his trade value will drop below his value to the team... sad but true

Archived