****THE OFFICIAL JETS VS. GIANTS GAMEDAY THREAD****

gangreenman

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NO but atleast they can stop teams sometime most times, this jets D couldnt stop a high school team. I rarly see the other teams punter out their its like a day off for the kicker. Others Teams just might sit the punter out to have an extra guy on the field.

i couldn't agree with you more. it seems like everyone needs to hate on Chad so much that no one mentions the D can't hold when the opponents have 99 yards to go. you have to expect the D to not give up a 99 yard drive once in a while. Chad is to blame for some terrible throws, but the D has to stop 99 yard TD drives.

He's gonna get us back the lead here! I'm praying to God to get us this win, wouyld some of you SUPPORT the team, and stop bashing ****ing players and get behind this team, they need positiveity not negitive ****!

Not with throws like that, especially when he is throwing in double coverage.

blame mangini for the picks yeah you ppl are a sorry excuse for jets fans

It is his fault. Who do you think is responsible for calling the plays, constructing the team, and starting players? A good coach accurately projects performance. I expected this performance out of this team since the end of last year, but Mangini was busy going on TV shows and having spats with his LG over $1M, in a year when he has $10M salary cap room. He traded for a scrub RB thinking that would fix the glaring O-line problems, even though every smart football fan knows the line is what makes the RB.

The Pats told us his defense was problematic and players were complaining. We should have listened. It's not like Herm is much better or anything and you don't want to get a new coach in every 2 years, so we're stuck for awhile.

Its Clemens time Im afraid!!!

You're acting like this is different than the usual crap play you support. What is Clemens going to do? Down by 2 TDs with 3 minutes to go, why bring in the rookie? Let CP finish out the game, he shouldn't have been starting after last week anyway. Let's let him keep starting until we are 1-7 at the bye.

Past time for Clemens. I cannot emphasize-this Jints secondary is a bunch of crappy retreads-RW McQuarters, sam Madison. Pennington throws 3 INTs, 2 inside the 20, and the last one on the potential go head drive. UNACCEPTABLE.

Archived