****THE OFFICIAL JETS VS. GIANTS GAMEDAY THREAD****

gangreenman

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He nearly killed him.

Wheels have gone off of this wagon!!

Game over!!!

Yeah with 8 minutes to go, we know the offense can't be asked to score a point against a defense that has been blown out by every team it has faced except the Eagles.

Obviously... there are variables here... (poor blocking, dropped passes ect) but if Chad cant win this game... say hello to Kellen Clemens...
Good field position-AGAIN. EITHER WIN THIS GAME NOW OR TAKE A FREAKING SEAT.

Pennington pissed the game away. Defense & special teams spotted us two touchdowns.

I am sick of the excuses. I don't hear any reverse-excuses for the acrobatic catches our totally underutilized receivers make.

Even if Nugent made that first FG, that would still be 10 points the offense has generated vs the friggin' Giants.

And Jones was indeed a worse acquisition than Barlow. At least Barlow wasn't given an 8-figure signing bonus.

Give the Chadapologists their due. They will think of clever ways to not pin the blame on Chad.

Obviously... there are variables here... (poor blocking, dropped passes ect) but if Chad cant win this game... say hello to Kellen Clemens...

You are such a hypocrite. Now are you telling Mangini what to do? I thought Mangini was smarter than us all and you support his decisions. But when Chad plays badly that is Mangini and the CS fault and they are idiots. Awesome. God it's things like this that make me really annoyed with you and Irish. ****ING STICK WITH YOUR QB AND CS THROUGH THICK AND THIN IF YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE EXCUSES FOR THEM THAT HAVE ALWAYS BEEN RETARDED

You are such a hypocrite. Now are you telling Mangini what to do? I thought Mangini was smarter than us all and you support his decisions. But when Chad plays badly that is Mangini and the CS fault and they are idiots. Awesome. God it's things like this that make me really annoyed with you and Irish. ****ING STICK WITH YOUR QB AND CS THROUGH THICK AND THIN IF YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE EXCUSES FOR THEM THAT HAVE ALWAYS BEEN RETARDED

Easy there buddy...

Im saying I expect Mangini to make the move if what I said doesnt happen... not that I think I am smarter than him...

say all you want about bad throws and INT's because there have been a few from Chad today. but the defense couldn't ask for a better spot after that INT and yet they still can't hold them. 99 yards, zero ability to tackle and horrible penalties. not very good on either side of the ball.

Archived