****THE OFFICIAL JETS VS. GIANTS GAMEDAY THREAD****

gangreenman

Easy there buddy...

Im saying I expect Mangini to make the move if what I said doesnt happen... not that I think I am smarter than him...

That's bull**** and you know it. You two are wavering in your support of Pennington. What is this "put Clemens in" crap I'm seeing? Pathetic. Obviously you are not a true Jets fan.

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's bull**** and you know it. You two are wavering in your support of Pennington. What is this "put Clemens in" crap I'm seeing? Pathetic. Obviously you are not a true Jets fan.

I dont want Clemens in this game... I was talking about what Mangini might do next week...

Your so far off it isnt even funny... nice try though...

I dont want Clemens in this game... I was talking about what Mangini might do next week...

Your so far off it isnt even funny... nice try though...

What Mangini might do next week? How is this different than what Barton has been suggesting for over a year now? ecurb, I look to you to support Chad, don't let me see that crap out of your mouth again, or I'll come down to your toy store and beat the hell out of you.

Maybe if they were not always on the field.

Just sayin'.

NO but atleast they can stop teams sometime most times, this jets D couldnt stop a high school team. I rarly see the other teams punter out their its like a day off for the kicker. Others Teams just might sit the punter out to have an extra guy on the field.

NO but atleast they can stop teams sometime most times, this jets D couldnt stop a high school team. I rarly see the other teams punter out their its like a day off for the kicker. Others Teams just might sit the punter out to have an extra guy on the field.

That what happens when you over schieve.

Last year, the signs were there that this team was not good, but you made plays.

This year you are not.

Archived