Hooray for Tom Cruise!

Bob

The guy is the same age I am, and he's engaged to a gorgeous 26-year-old woman.

I know Cruise is a special case, but I'm still scoring this one as a win for the old farts.

He's a special case alright, he's a bona fide nut case.

I'd bang the hell out of Katie Holmes too, no questions asked, but Cruise has lost it.

Looking at Katie Holmes as above and in "Batman Begins" I'm kinda missing what this HOMO sapien sees, othwer than a hairy covering (BEARD!) in exchange for some exposure. Anyone who would dump Nicole Kidman is not mentally well.

howard has been ripping cruise a lot lately. did you guys know he is a all out nutty scientologist? he insisted on a scientology tent for the entire shoot. he makes interviewers spend 6 hrs in the chapel before interviews. he is a retard, a phoney ass like penn and depp.

i heard some joke show interviewed him on the street with a mic that squirts water and he went ballistic

It was rather lame. He just kept calling the guy a jerk, and asking him why he did it.

Russell Crowe would have been a better victim.

he mouth

it wasnt that lame...TC was saying stuff like "why did you do that? does that make you feel good? hey wait tell me why you did that blah blah blah i would have said nothing and slapped the reporter across t

Archived