Its not Chads Fault

tjmitch

The run defense is AWFUL. There is no way you win football games letting teams bitch slap you with the run like that.

The Defense played well enough, Chad threw the INTS. I didn't see anyone on the defense throwing those horrible passes, looked like #10 to me. Our run defense sucked, but they aren't the cause of this loss.

The run defense is AWFUL. There is no way you win football games letting teams bitch slap you with the run like that.

Chad needs to give this team maximum chance to not lose.

3 interceptions is not getting it done.

The Defense played well enough, Chad threw the INTS. I didn't see anyone on the defense throwing those horrible passes, looked like #10 to me. Our run defense sucked, but they aren't the cause of this loss.

9 YPC is well enough?

Im not defending Chad here... just syain...

9 YPC is well enough?

Im not defending Chad here... just syain...

As I said the run defense was horrible, but the defense as a whole kept us at least in range. Then Chad started throwing picks, put their backs to the wall and the game was over.

As I said the run defense was horrible, but the defense as a whole kept us at least in range. Then Chad started throwing picks, put their backs to the wall and the game was over.

why does it have to be that the Defense can't get their own backs off the wall. yes, there were INT's putting them in some bad positions, but why can't they be expected to put up a big defensive stop in that situation. it's like your all saying that giving up a 99 yard TD drive is fine just because the QB put them in that situation. same thing happened last week at BUF. Chad threw an INT at the 30 yard line and the Jets D gave up a TD. why can't they just make a stop or only give up a FG.

i'm not trying to say that the QB didn't put them in some bad situations, but why can't they be accountable for what happens after that.

The defense score our first points long before Chad could lead us to points. Vilma came up with a int. but I`ll admit those missed tackles especially the one by Dyson that lead to that Burris TD was bad enough to put him on the bench IMHO...

why does it have to be that the Defense can't get their own backs off the wall. yes, there were INT's putting them in some bad positions, but why can't they be expected to put up a big defensive stop in that situation. it's like your all saying that giving up a 99 yard TD drive is fine just because the QB put them in that situation. same thing happened last week at BUF. Chad threw an INT at the 30 yard line and the Jets D gave up a TD. why can't they just make a stop or only give up a FG.

i'm not trying to say that the QB didn't put them in some bad situations, but why can't they be accountable for what happens after that.

Amen, the defense isnt getting stops where they need to. We cant count on them to bail out the offense when needed.

:confused0058:

What?

The Giants were jumping routes all day long. that INT at the goal line cost us the game.

Get out of here with this crap, please.

:confused0058:

What?

The Giants were jumping routes all day long. that INT at the goal line cost us the game.

Get out of here with this crap, please.

Oh I`m sure Chad is gonna tell us how he was trying to throw all those INT`s away again just like Buffalo last week....

Archived