With 99% Of The Polls Reporting -- JN Is Reporting

Maxman

that Chad will be on the sidelines next week. Kellen Clemens is the new starter. It is time. It is the right thing to do.

Chad is the ultimate teammate. This team will not be perfect without him. But they need to look forward. With 4 losses in 5 games, now is the perfect time.

Find out what Kellen Clemens is all about. I think highly of Chad. But seeing the Giants defenders jump all those routes today, it made it clear.

It's Kellen Time.

that Chad will be on the sidelines next week. Kellen Clemens is the new starter. It is time. It is the right thing to do.

Chad is the ultimate teammate. This team will not be perfect without him. But they need to look forward. With 4 losses in 5 games, now is the perfect time.

Find out what Kellen Clemens is all about. I think highly of Chad. But seeing the Giants defenders jump all those routes today, it made it clear.

It's Kellen Time.

I agree with this. I think Chad is a good player but needs a more complete team in order to play in his comfort zone. There are some QBs out there that do not need a running game at all and can still get it done. Marino and Moon come to mind.

If Kellen does come in and perform in this situation then I think we really have something special.

Chad is a great person and shows loads of character on and off the field, but its time for a change. He simply just can't get it done.

But make no mistake. There are more problems with this team than just the QB. Replacing Chad with Clemens is going to help, but it's not going to turn this team around completely. Our Defense is a disaster. If we want to salvage anything off this sinking ship, they are going to have to turn it up immediately.

Chad is a great person and shows loads of character on and off the field, but its time for a change. He simply just can't get it done.

But make no mistake. There are more problems with this team than just the QB. Replacing Chad with Clemens is going to help, but it's not going to turn this team around completely. Our Defense is a disaster. If we want to salvage anything off this sinking ship, they are going to have to turn it up immediately.

While the defense isn`t perfect remember that they put up points on the board before our offense could, and I put this loss on eric cause every time we rarely get a lead like we had at the half ,our offense instead of going on the attack mode to put the game away ,we crawl into a shell and play that field position game ,we don`t hardly try to score & we sit back until teams like the Giants can come back with the help of Chad just throwing balls up to whoever,So this loss is on Eric man-wene who has nothing attached to his wene ,cause he definitly doesn`t have the balls to go for the throat to put a team away or have the balls to admit Chad just can`t get it done for us anymore...

Favre should be on that list as well after his performance so far this season.

Agreed on Farve. Strangly enough though the Farve situation in my opinion is to some strange degree what Chad is going though.

All i hear this year from the media is that Farve is back and playing so much better. I think that Farve was never gone but his team just wasn't as good as it was before. He knew he had to put the fact that his team wasn't as good on his back and try to carry the load. He had a ton of interceptions but at least the ball was in the air.

When making a snap decision on chucking the ball and at least giving your receiver a chance or taking the sack or throwing the ball away all the while knowing that your defense is not going to stop them would not be a position i would wish on any QB.

But now that they are undefeated it's "Farve is Back" when he never really left. They just have a better defense so now he can throw the ball away sometimes instead of trying to force it into triple coverage.

Agreed on Farve. Strangly enough though the Farve situation in my opinion is to some strange degree what Chad is going though.

All i hear this year from the media is that Farve is back and playing so much better. I think that Farve was never gone but his team just wasn't as good as it was before. He knew he had to put the fact that his team wasn't as good on his back and try to carry the load. He had a ton of interceptions but at least the ball was in the air.

When making a snap decision on chucking the ball and at least giving your receiver a chance or taking the sack or throwing the ball away all the while knowing that your defense is not going to stop them would not be a position i would wish on any QB.

But now that they are undefeated it's "Farve is Back" when he never really left. They just have a better defense so now he can throw the ball away sometimes instead of trying to force it into triple coverage.

Theres a huge difference between Favre and Pennington though. Penningtons biggest problem is he physically doesn't have the tools to be a great QB. He can't throw the ball deep, it doesn't matter how good his team is.

I kind of agree. But, really Favre is just limiting his int's. It is a huge help to know you have a defense behind you though.

Theres a huge difference between Favre and Pennington though. Penningtons biggest problem is he physically doesn't have the tools to be a great QB. He can't throw the ball deep, it doesn't matter how good his team is.

I agree that there is a huge difference between the 2 but that doesn't mean the situation can't be similar. Farve is getting it done this year without a running game but they do have a defense.

I just think all QBs can only shoulder so much on their own. Of course Farve can shoulder more the Chad can but on the same token I do think that if Chad was on teh right team he would still be effictive.

We just need a QB with broader shoulders.

I kind of agree. But, really Favre is just limiting his int's. It is a huge help to know you have a defense behind you though.

That was exactly my point. Being able to trust your Defense is huge and some of those INTs might of just been thrown away.

The time is now for clemens - no excuses anymore from Chad supporters=being a good person doesn't mean he is the QB to lead us anymore.

I don't think anyone here said that he should still be the QB. At least not in this thread.

The time is now for clemens - no excuses anymore from Chad supporters=being a good person doesn't mean he is the QB to lead us anymore.

Why does it matter what a "Chad Supporter" thinks? I don't like those labels anyhow. Eric Mangini and I will decide who starts and I just told you it is Kellen.

Why does it matter what a "Chad Supporter" thinks? I don't like those labels anyhow. Eric Mangini and I will decide who starts and I just told you it is Kellen.

Excuse me Mr. bigshot web site owner!

clemens isn't the answer to win now in any case. this season is lost.

clemens is part of rebuilding for the future. the defense needs an overhaul first and foremost and it won't happen this season. so what's the rush to throw clemens to the wolves. let the decision wait until the bye week. when mangini makes the switch I want clemens to have the best chance in every respect to succeed.

we all know the team needs to be rebuilt before it will compete. let's see it done in the smartest way possible.

Archived