Proof that the last years AFC Championship was fixed.

Alk

Snicker, snort. Get a load of elitist teams thinking other elitist teams get special treatment. The NFL paved the way for Peyton "Don't Touch Me!" Manning every step of the way, and you're actually QUESTIONING the idea that the refs let certain calls skate? Be real here.

While I'm complaining, let me just say that every time I hear a TD called a TD because it was a push out (re: Chris Baker blatant rip-off last year), I can't say I feel yer pain. Tuck rule, flag on the play due to impending meteor, sky is blue so it's a TD, both feet out so let's re-draw the EZ to make the feet fit on Instant Replay...You're kidding me, right?

ummmm, I don't know if you really think they cheated or if you were trying to scare us with that lame video clip. I will respond to both. It wouldn't surprise if every major sport is cheating not to mention officials fixing things. It's almost to the point I'm ready to give up on pro sports. It's just the BCS keeping me from loving college football. As far to that being scary. I've looked in the mirror after a heavy night of partying and seen scarier things then that.

Go USF, Hawaii, and Missouri.

Archived