Pats Vrabel gets slammed

faba

Sperm banned him/her for 30 days, and then him/her did not change and continued with the personal attacks. so Max laid the hammer down.

Oh, so you forgot to explain to it that in order to get away with personal attacks, you must be one of the following:

1) a moderator

2) a long-time member of flunky nation

3) a whole or partial member of the "in" group

4) max's love toy

5) a whole or partial suck-up.

LOL!!!

That was a partial joke, BP. ;)

Oh, so you forgot to explain to it that in order to get away with personal attacks, you must be one of the following:

1) a moderator

4) max's love toy

LOL!!!

shasta was an abomination that was never going to change, unlike the flexible members/Mod team and Administrator you mentioned above.

BTW, you have to raise the bar with your joke attempts. I think Jetcane's two week barrage has short circuited your funny meter. :D

1) a moderator

4) max's love toy

LOL!!!

Dont #4, #5 and #6 go together?

shasta was an abomination that was never going to change, unlike the flexible members/Mod team and Administrator you mentioned above.

BTW, you have to raise the bar with your joke attempts. I think Jetcane's two week barrage has short circuited your funny meter. :D

whatever, since you and Jetcane became phuck-buddies, your retorts have been pretty darn lame.

whatever, since you and Jetcane became phuck-buddies, your retorts have been pretty darn lame.

:rl:

You were sucking up to him and feeling all dreamy in the off-season..''Oh Jetcane you're so right, I agree!'' :rl:

What happened? you can't take it? he's been shoving truth down your throat the last 2 weeks since your triumphant return from....where? and you've been incessantly whining..''Put me on ignore if you don't like me but leave me alone Jetcane!!'' :rl: you sound like a bitter woman, that's too bad!! I thought you had thicker skin than that. do you need your bunions rubbed? \:D/

Since you became the Queen of Whine, your posts have sucked, period.

And BP and I buried the internet hatchet a looong time ago. We just happen to agree that you are deserving of all the abuse you bring on yourself.

You were sucking up to him and feeling all dreamy in the off-season..''Oh Jetcane you're so right, I agree!'' :rl:

What happened? you can't take it? he's been shoving truth down your throat the last 2 weeks since your triumphant return from....where? and you've been incessantly whining..''Put me on ignore if you don't like me but leave me alone Jetcane!!'' :rl: you sound like a bitter woman, that's too bad!! I thought you had thicker skin than that. do you need your bunions rubbed? \:D/

LOL! That's right. I must grow thicker skin. I also need my bunions rubbed. Only a homosexual will do, seeing that I'm a fag hag and all. Any of you Mods willing? ;)

LOL! That's right. I must grow thicker skin. I also need my bunions rubbed. Only a homosexual will do, seeing that I'm a fag hag and all. Any of you Mods willing? ;)

Thor is always willing to be the experimental sexual guinea pig of the great Mod class of 2007. send him a pm. :P

I've only been here a little while but I have to say that some of these Jet fans are complete jokes. I understand their blind hate of the Pats but, my god every single weekend there's players all over the league calling eachother out for cheapshots. It's called football Jet fans, maybe if you actually had a real football team you would understand it. :P

Because players all over the league are calling each other out for cheap shots is irrelevant. This is a Jets board you're on and a Jets Fan is reporting a fact regarding a Patriots player because cheap shots are their specialty. Btw, we do have a Football team. Not having any success so far this season, but it's still a Football team. We don't have a blind hate for the Patriots, we have a bitterness toward their Coach and we are not fond of a few of their players. But, we have a healthy respect for the team. Go away. :character0293:

Funny stuff, bp.

What's even funnier is that in spite of her pleas to leave her alone, (which I did for a few days) she came on here yesterday and started right back in with me. Typical hypocritical, chickish b.s.

Hmmm....hypocrisy......uh-huh....

I'm so darn confused! One thread, I'm a strap-on kind of gal. Another, I'm a fag hag. Here, I'm "chickish." On several, I'm a beyotch. Oh, please, you meanies, leave me alone! :)

You're a rennaissance troll.

Stop sending me pm's. I hate feet.

Archived