Stillerpaul and the Steelers

Blackout

what happened to Jetnation's buddy Stillerpaul??

and does anybody else think the Steelers are a huge contender this year? They have the best defense in football

not to forget they've won a superbowl more recently than those god damn patsies ;)

I'm here, just not as often as i used to be. You have my personal guarantee that the Stillers will whoop the pasties. As you said, best defense in football, accompanied by fast Willie Parker and a Healthy and mistake free Big Ben. Who cares where it's played and how many big name players the pats have? We're gonna be the most physical battle for them all year. Count on it. :)

I'm here, just not as often as i used to be. You have my personal guarantee that the Stillers will whoop the pasties. As you said, best defense in football, accompanied by fast Willie Parker and a Healthy and mistake free Big Ben. Who cares where it's played and how many big name players the pats have? We're gonna be the most physical battle for them all year. Count on it. :)

how's the back feeling Paul?

Doin' much better these days my friend. I've lessened my workload and learned how to pace myself better too.

How's everything your way? Well, besides your Jets season so far. I hope and think they'll turn it around real soon though!

we're all OK down here-sad thing is this looks like one of those seasons where we WON'T turn it around-our defense is showing no heart and we're saddled with a QB that runs an offense 12 yards down the field and a coach who's trying to convince us that it's the best option we have.

we're all OK down here-sad thing is this looks like one of those seasons where we WON'T turn it around-our defense is showing no heart and we're saddled with a QB that runs an offense 12 yards down the field and a coach who's trying to convince us that it's the best option we have.

Well i think you have the right guy in Mangini. Your schedule looks pretty tough this year but youre in just about every game. They had baltimore beat, should that one WR catch Clemens TD pass too! That game hurt me. Like i said in another thread, i've lost some faith in Chad as well. I think it's time to throw the kid in their and get him started learning on the field. I'd be willing to bet the Jets will be a much better team within the next few weeks.

The day when the NFL finds out how overrated Little Ben and the Steelers are. Unless some other team beats us to it.

ZERO

ZILCH

NADA

NIET

These all represent the number of teams with a winning record the Pats have beat.

The Steelers will win the SB this year IMO, they have that 2005 look about them again.

Davenport stepping up as a no.2 is gonna be huge for them.

They beat a decent seattle team 21-0 without IMO their 3 best players in Ward, Polamalu and Hampton.

I think we'll see what their all about when they play NE, A game Im fully expecting them to win!!!

Doin' much better these days my friend. I've lessened my workload and learned how to pace myself better too.

How's everything your way? Well, besides your Jets season so far. I hope and think they'll turn it around real soon though!

Glad you're doing better, SP.

And I'm glad my boy Najeh is pulling his weight. Tell him to keep his poop in the terlot, and he'll be alright.

28 carries 209 yds 41.8 p/g 7.5 p/c

StillerPaul good to see you around here again-The Steelers have looked good so far-what is the difference from last year right now?

No complacency, no stupid penalties, a dependable and reliable returner in Allen Rossum, a much improved special teams and defense, a Ben with no injuries or distractions and a head coach who has his team focused and ready each week. I've liked coach Tomlin since day one man. In fact, i'd even go out on a limb and guarantee the team plays much better in the big games than they did under Cowher. This team has most all of us Steeler faithful excited again.
:)

No complacency, no stupid penalties, a dependable and reliable returner in Allen Rossum, a much improved special teams and defense, a Ben with no injuries or distractions and a head coach who has his team focused and ready each week. I've liked coach Tomlin since day one man. In fact, i'd even go out on a limb and guarantee the team plays much better in the big games than they did under Cowher. This team has most all of us Steeler faithful excited again.
:)

Good for you and the fans in steelerland- you able to come into town for the Nov 18th Jets game?

Archived