The Official JETS v. Iggles Game Thread

JetCane

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Game over guys!!!!

Season Over!!!!!

Playcalling cost us tying this ****ing game!!!!!

THere you go IJ. saying Chad stunk all game long and PUT CLEMENS IN NOW, but then all of a sudden you do a 180 and now it playcalling cost us this game?

Thats no excuse for a timingroute on 4th and 1. Thats God awful!!!!

Ok but you seem to now decide at the end of the game to throw the CS under the bus after you've been doing it to Chad all game. Make up your mind about who is responsible. Chad sucked balls this game, he hasn't helped us today and even if the play calling was amazing wouldn't have led us to victory.

Game over guys!!!!

Season Over!!!!!

Playcalling cost us tying this ****ing game!!!!!

friggin Chad Pennington cst us this game Irih Jet-when your QB can't put up one single point all day...he is pitiful and it's sad to watch-this from a Chad supporter

Horrible play calling. All game long. You start off with a great running game. That should make it so easy to do everything else. But no, they suddenly think they are the 72 Dolphins and don't even need to throw.

9 points. Pathetic. Chad and coaching staff are pathetic.

Vs a bad defense missing about 6 starters. LOL.

yeah and you forgot for the third week in a row. A third stringer Greer owned him for Buffalo, A rookie( Ross) owned him last week and this week with Phillys D banged up, a great running game and awesome field position he still stinks....

Horrible play calling. All game long. You start off with a great running game. That should make it so easy to do everything else. But no, they suddenly think they are the 72 Dolphins and don't even need to throw.

9 points. Pathetic. Chad and coaching staff are pathetic.

Mangini sucks-I'm sorry but I have no tolerance for this crap from a Jets coach anymore after what we went through with the other idiot (who has more wins than us I might add) FIRE MANGINI NOW if after this game he comes on and says Chad is still his starter

So, lets make some bets here. What game and what quarter do you think Clemens will get to play.

Im gonna go with never. it appears as though he was given the job for life or something. He has 23 tds and 22 ints in his last 21 games, the offense doesnt get into the endzone and yet I feel that Mangini will stand at the podium again today and say "Chad is the starting QB".

Archived