The Official JETS v. Iggles Game Thread

JetCane

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No excuse, but the Jet defnes has to be really dsiheartened by that INT. What's the point? Basically your QB is gonna give it back and make another boenheaded decision no matter what you do. It's a disgrace if Pennington is allowed back in this game.

No excuse, but the Jet defnes has to be really dsiheartened by that INT. What's the point? Basically your QB is gonna give it back and make another boenheaded decision no matter what you do. It's a disgrace if Pennington is allowed back in this game.

that's funny Bugg I just said the same thing

I feel bad. Its so sad this happened to such a hard working player. But the Jets are way overdue. Not only should we make the change, we should trade Pennington (Bears, Chiefs) for ANYTHING of value.

Also, for multiple reasons, I think we should announce that Clemens will be the starter for the rest of the year. Give Clemens the last 10 games and let the staff evaluate him.

Realistically we should expect 3-4 wins from Kellen as a rookie this year (although I just hope he plays well and progresses). At that point we'd be looking a Top 10 draft pick and we can continue to rebuild this team.

agreed. I really think they are disheartened in general. Why fight hard to get the ball back for the O when they arent going to do anything with it anyway? A guy like Farve, Brady, Manning his D wants to get the ball back in hios hands because they know they have a chance to score\win.

This is Chads last drive if he doesnt score here, it seems. Clemens has his helmet on!!

Please Please Please Jets, do not score on this drive. Chad, throw another interception - PLEASE!!

So you want us to lose? It's sad that it will be the third consecutive loss for the overdue QB change. If he made the change 3 games ago like he should have, we'd be 4-2 after this game and in good shape, instead of the 1-5 we are staring at.

Archived