Wow, I am getting pumped up about the game this weekend

CoachTsurfing

Wow, this is the first weekend other then the first one of the football season, that I am really excited about watching the Jets. I wish it could have been Chad leading this team, but it isn't and we have to move on. I am really looking forward to seeing Clemens and hoping that the second round pick we used on him was worth it. I know we need to see him in more then just one game, but this is the start of something good. I hope. Lets see all the Jets fans here supporting our team. I know if Clemens throws more then one int. you guys will be on him for it, but lets give this guy a chance. Remember that game in Jacksonville a few years back??? I do, because I was there waiting to see Chad get some action. Now it's Kellen's turn. Good luck Jets.

I'll be there as I havent missed a home game since 1998 when I had the whipping cough for the Jag playoff game, but very excited to hopefully see some promise and Clemens and walk out of the stadium with the hope of a bright future.

I imagine the the thunderous sound of applause will rip Chads heart out as they announce K.C., Nothing against you Chad ,the fans just want to walk out of there with a win and feeling good for a change...

I imagine the the thunderous sound of applause will rip Chads heart out as they announce K.C., Nothing against you Chad ,the fans just want to walk out of there with a win and feeling good for a change...

Yeah, it's going to be hard to feel for Chad when KC is introduced ad Qb

Wow, this is the first weekend other then the first one of the football season, that I am really excited about watching the Jets. I wish it could have been Chad leading this team, but it isn't and we have to move on. I am really looking forward to seeing Clemens and hoping that the second round pick we used on him was worth it. I know we need to see him in more then just one game, but this is the start of something good. I hope. Lets see all the Jets fans here supporting our team. I know if Clemens throws more then one int. you guys will be on him for it, but lets give this guy a chance. Remember that game in Jacksonville a few years back??? I do, because I was there waiting to see Chad get some action. Now it's Kellen's turn. Good luck Jets.

I'd like to see if Harris can keep it up. The way he barrels through the line and hits people. That way of playing usually causes injury but he seems like a monster and seems to play very fast so hopefully he can sustain that kind of playing he will surely be probowler one day if he can.

Also impressed with how Barton plays next to him. If the 2 of those guys can keep that up there will be more running to the outsides then we can see if Hobson and BT are worth keeping.

I'd like to see if Harris can keep it up. The way he barrels through the line and hits people. That way of playing usually causes injury but he seems like a monster and seems to play very fast so hopefully he can sustain that kind of playing he will surely be probowler one day if he can.

Also impressed with how Barton plays next to him. If the 2 of those guys can keep that up there will be more running to the outsides then we can see if Hobson and BT are worth keeping.

there is really no dropping BT at this point, we gave him way too much to just trade or dump the guy. Hobson on the other hand can go suck a fat one. we need to replace that position with someone that offers something to the game, stength and/or speed, i don't care which...just something that an opposing offense might have to actually game plan against.

guarantee you, not one O-coordinator has worried about 'containing' victor hobson.

:puke:

I'll be there as I havent missed a home game since 1998 when I had the whipping cough for the Jag playoff game, but very excited to hopefully see some promise and Clemens and walk out of the stadium with the hope of a bright future.

It was a runny nose. And you couldn't find your Johnny Abe jersey, that is why you stayed home!

:fighting0050:

Harris' style of play seemed to inspire Barton. He was hitting harder than usual IMO. It'd be nice if we could squeeze another solid year out of Barton before we had to replace him.

Archived