Weather for Tomorrow?

4HCrew

you think so TJ? I mean if that exhibition game was some kind of a tryout he failed miserably....

What exhibition game are you talking about? The Jets / Vikings game in the Preseason was in East Rutherford. Chad does do well in Domes. He's done well in Indy, Detroit and Minnesota. I think the Vikings are more likely to land him than Chicago.

What exhibition game are you talking about? The Jets / Vikings game in the Preseason was in East Rutherford. Chad does do well in Domes. He's done well in Indy, Detroit and Minnesota. I think the Vikings are more likely to land him than Chicago.

yea that's the game-I wasn't considering where it was played bro only how badly he played-and he was B-A-D bad that night

Sounds like a perfect fit. But will Coles be a Jet in 08'? And could you see maybe the Jets packaging both Coles and Chad to the Vikes for draft picks..since the Vikes have terrible WR corps over there too

Sounds like a perfect fit. But will Coles be a Jet in 08'? And could you see maybe the Jets packaging both Coles and Chad to the Vikes for draft picks..since the Vikes have terrible WR corps over there too

Coles would be great trade bait and let's face it he really isn't too enamored with the Mangini way-he'll play hard every week but I think you're right when Chad goes, Lav Coles is going to start sounding like Pete Kendall and like him as much as I do-it might be best to part ways by that point and get the most we can get for him-I'm all for the idea of stockpiling draft picks and rebuilding this team because unless Brady gets hurt we ain't stopping New England any time soon

damn an i just started Santana for tomorrow:dohslap:

You can still change it Bren.

But it's like changing lines in the supermarket. The other lines always look shorter and faster until you switch and find yourself behind someone writing a check, someone with food stamps and a 100 year old wanting a price check. Talk about a head slapper! :confused0085:

New drinking game...every time KC make s athorw that Chad could never make,you drink.

You should be ****faced by halftime

I am going to root for Kellen. I really hope he can get it done. But he won't be judged on making "all the throws". I am hoping with his height he can make all the throws. Much the same way Browning Nagle made them all.

:shutit:

Archived