Antonio Cromartie

gsnts725

This dude is amazing. 3 INT's in the 1st half so far. Peyton has looked horrible thus far.

Imagine having 3 picks for the game and it's only half your teams total for the day. Still with Peyton sucking big time with 6 picks the Colts would have won it if AV makes that chippy FG. The Chargers are in trouble.

Imagine having 3 picks for the game and it's only half your teams total for the day. Still with Peyton sucking big time with 6 picks the Colts would have won it if AV makes that chippy FG. The Chargers are in trouble.

So now wait. Not only did Manning $hit the bed but Vinatraitor also missed a game winning FG? :rl::rl::rl::rl:

It did't help that Marvin Harrison, Dallas CLark and Anthony Gonzalez are all out. Playmakers are actually important. You can have a great QB like Peyton but if nobody can get open forget about it.

I agree, Peyton Manning is definately no Tom Brady.

It did't help that Marvin Harrison, Dallas CLark and Anthony Gonzalez are all out. Playmakers are actually important. You can have a great QB like Peyton but if nobody can get open forget about it.

All I'm going to say is Aaron Moorehead is pretty much a clone of Reche Caldwell (eyes included. Reche was Bradys best WR last season, what do you think he would have given for a Reggie Wayne and a Joseph Addai last season?

All I'm going to say is Aaron Moorehead is pretty much a clone of Reche Caldwell (eyes included. Reche was Bradys best WR last season, what do you think he would have given for a Reggie Wayne and a Joseph Addai last season?

Like I said in the other thread, the "lack of weapons" was the least of his problems. Ugoh was out and Diem went down. They had a practice squad player (until this week) at one tackle spot. The other T is recovering from a concussion, I could never figure out if he was playing, but I think for the most part they had an OG moved out to tackle with the backup center/guard playing guard.

Like I said in the other thread, the "lack of weapons" was the least of his problems. Ugoh was out and Diem went down. They had a practice squad player (until this week) at one tackle spot. The other T is recovering from a concussion, I could never figure out if he was playing, but I think for the most part they had an OG moved out to tackle with the backup center/guard playing guard.

LOL, yet he still had all day to throw.

Watch the game, there is no way in hell you can pin the picks on the line. Maybe the one were Merriman got him at the last second but even thats harsh blaming on the line. manning gets as good as protection as any QB, Brady included. Yesterday was no exception considering he was going up against Merriman, Phillips and co.

LOL, yet he still had all day to throw.

Watch the game, there is no way in hell you can pin the picks on the line. Maybe the one were Merriman got him at the last second but even thats harsh blaming on the line. manning gets as good as protection as any QB, Brady included. Yesterday was no exception considering he was going up against Merriman, Phillips and co.

I watched the game. The picks were what they were. Most came before the line problems really got bad. He had a **** game, but he was flushed around in the pocket plenty. He moved and still basically got the job done. AV hits either of those kicks they win and one was a gimme. They call that obvious pass interference on the sideline and they win. That Craphonso catches the end zone pass Manning drops in between two defenders and they win. Fact is the guy threw six interceptions and still did enough to win the game with a bunch of rejects complimenting Wayne and Addai. I'm not so young that I don't remember Brady losing a game either.

I watched the game. The picks were what they were. Most came before the line problems really got bad. He had a **** game, but he was flushed around in the pocket plenty. He moved and still basically got the job done. AV hits either of those kicks they win and one was a gimme. They call that obvious pass interference on the sideline and they win. That Craphonso catches the end zone pass Manning drops in between two defenders and they win. Fact is the guy threw six interceptions and still did enough to win the game with a bunch of rejects complimenting Wayne and Addai. I'm not so young that I don't remember Brady losing a game either.

You can nitpick away at the game if you want but I don't think he "did enough to win the game". The fact of the matter is the defence kept them in that game, normally when a QB puts a team in that situation they will get blow out. Only for the Chargers either ****ting the bed on offence or the Colts playing fantastic defence the Chargers would have been up by at least 30 points at the half.

You can nitpick away at the game if you want but I don't think he "did enough to win the game". The fact of the matter is the defence kept them in that game, normally when a QB puts a team in that situation they will get blow out. Only for the Chargers either ****ting the bed on offence or the Colts playing fantastic defence the Chargers would have been up by at least 30 points at the half.

No ****. I think the first thing I said was that he sucked. Saying "Brady is better" because Brady has won games with ****ty receivers is crap though. The D kept in the game? True, but the special teams lost it. Oh and I discount a great deal of the Colts D. Maybe I'm unfair, but I'm really starting to think Norv ****ing Turner is a complete moron.

The bottom line is that despite the six picks, Manning didn't fold up like a cheap lawn chair and had his team in a position to win the game. That to me is the sign of a great QB and that is the type of QB that I want on the Jets.

BTW: Imagine if Chad had thrown 6 picks in any game, yowza!

Yeah, because Aaron Moorehead and Chranpso Thorpe are as good as Jabar Gaffney and Troy Brown.

:yawn:

Oh yeah, and lets see, the Patriots did lose games last season.

WTF are you talking about??

Manning ahd Reggie ****ing Wayne!!! He alone is better all NE's recievers last season put together!!

Brady is better than Manning, why the hell cant we jsut accept the sad truth.:roll:

WTF are you talking about??

Manning ahd Reggie ****ing Wayne!!! He alone is better all NE's recievers last season put together!!

Brady is better than Manning, why the hell cant we jsut accept the sad truth.:roll:

I don't think anyone disagrees with you and if they do they are just Peyton Manning groupies.

The point is that a QB needs playmakers out there to throw to. I know it sounds like a hip-hop Madden video game way of looking at it but that's the truth. Manning for years has had a stellar WR corps with Harrison, Wayne, Clark, Stokely, James, Addai etc.

Unless your name is Tom Brady you need to have guys who can occasionally get open and make a play.

Archived