Nuge is over-rated? I love JetNation

Oh so its okay to bash him when he misses one from 50+ but its not okay to praise him when he hits every FG? Nice. ****ing *******s. **** you. It goes both ways.

Look, I'll give him credit but he didn't do anything special today. He's a 2nd round pick FFS, for him not to make those kicks would be unbelivable.

I don't understand? You mother ****ers wanna bash him everytime he misses one ****ing kick. The game he hits everything in sight you can't give him a little bit of ****ing praise? That is ****ing bull****. Nuuuuuuuuuuuuge came through, as well as the defense. Great game today.

I don't understand? You mother ****ers wanna bash him everytime he misses one ****ing kick. The game he hits everything in sight you can't give him a little bit of ****ing praise? That is ****ing bull****. Nuuuuuuuuuuuuge came through, as well as the defense. Great game today.

Look dude, calm down. Any kicker deserves to get bashed for missing kicks inside 40 yrds. Those should be absolutely automatic, he played well today.Had Mangini allowed him to attempt a 49 yarder and he would have made it I would be singing his praises too. He didnt, Nuge played well today but didn't do anything at all specacular.

**** him, he sucks. I said it, get over it.

Look dude, calm down. Any kicker deserves to get bashed for missing kicks inside 40 yrds. Those should be absolutely automatic, he played well today.Had Mangini allowed him to attempt a 49 yarder and he would have made it I would be singing his praises too. He didnt, Nuge played well today but didn't do anything at all specacular.

Exactly, 124 seems surprised because he made those FGs.

I think he gets bashed to much here. Just because he was a 2nd round pick doesn't mean he's automatic from 50+ yards. There's not one kicker in the league that is on that level nor has there been since I've been watching football. Kickers shouldn't go in the 2nd round but his expectations should've been to be clutch and be automatic from anything less than 50 yards. He's been a mild disappointment but he deserves some praise for this game.

You do realize what you're doing is the equivalent of Chad putting up 250 yards, 2 TD's and 60% comp. against a BOTTOM 5 defense, right?

Yes, he did what he had to do to get the Jets a W, but he SHOULD HAVE.

And grow up, stop getting on here cussing and telling people to suck your junk everytime Nugent has a non-horrendous game.

figured this was coming haha.. NUUUUUGGGEEE gets my praise this week, he came through and made two clutch FG's. I'm sure you let the Steeler fans in your section very aware about NUUUUGE Joe haha. Nuge was awesome today.

He did kick the ball out of bounds on a kickoff, just sayin.....:P

Yea...because having Lamont the last 3 years would have been worse than Kevan Barlow , Derrick Blaylock & Cedrick Houston and all those yards Martin is giving us from home.

Yeah, because LaMont did so well last year compared to the combination of Barlow & Washington.

Bahahahahahhahahahahahaha

Archived