Pats-Eagles point spread largest ever not involving expansion team

By Sal Paolantonio

ESPN.com

(Archive)

Updated: November 20, 2007, 4:25 PM ET

Comment

Email

Print

PHILADELPHIA -- Just three seasons after being separated by just three points in Super Bowl XXXIX, the gap between the Patriots and Eagles has widened to historic proportions: Philly is a 23

Pats-Eagles point spread largest ever not involving expansion team

By Sal Paolantonio

ESPN.com

(Archive)

Updated: November 20, 2007, 4:25 PM ET

Comment

Email

Print

PHILADELPHIA -- Just three seasons after being separated by just three points in Super Bowl XXXIX, the gap between the Patriots and Eagles has widened to historic proportions: Philly is a 23

I hope the pats keeping winning and they make the spread 30 or 35 against us. There is no chance in hell we lose by that much Mangini knows Belicheck, and more importantly our players know their players. In terms of fans everyone knows how heated the rivalry is between the Jets and Pats, i truly think the game will be close like 10 pts or less.

Iggles spread should be 28

I will take the Jets and 35 and make some coin

Jets will make it closer than people think, If Cindy plays in 4th QTR , there

will be an injury...

Man do I hope you're right. I'd LOVE to see Beliprick try to explain why he lost his season after Cindy gets knocked out in the 4th quarter of a rout . You KNOW if Cindy goes down so does the Cheaters season.

Man do I hope you're right. I'd LOVE to see Beliprick try to explain why he lost his season after Cindy gets knocked out in the 4th quarter of a rout . You KNOW if Cindy goes down so does the Cheaters season.

man i hope the Jets knock him out

ill take anybody knocking that pretty boy SOB out but it'd be great if we could

Archived