DRAFT!!!

gg

I see the Lakers took this high school kid from New Jersey .

I have to agree with you Troll why do these teams insist on picking these European players- just because they have height-what difference does it make if they can not play a lick

I have to agree with you Troll why do these teams insist on picking these European players- just because they have height-what difference does it make if they can not play a lick

The obvious answer to that is Dirk Nowitski. Someone struck gold with it once, now everyone is trying to copy it.

Other than Dirk and Manu, I really can't name one European who's come in and made much of an impact. Of course, I could be very wrong and just am mistaken.

The obvious answer to that is Dirk Nowitski. Someone struck gold with it once, now everyone is trying to copy it.

Other than Dirk and Manu, I really can't name one European who's come in and made much of an impact. Of course, I could be very wrong and just am mistaken.

Woo, yeah... Jason Maxiell... Jay Bilas pissed all over this pick. Which doesn't shock me... either him or the other token white boy (Tim Legler) usually piss on what the Pistons do. I think Legler picked the Sixers to sweep, the Pacers to sweep, the Heat to sweep, and the Spurs to sweep.

I hate ESPN...

Woo, yeah... Jason Maxiell... Jay Bilas pissed all over this pick. Which doesn't shock me... either him or the other token white boy (Tim Legler) usually piss on what the Pistons do. I think Legler picked the Sixers to sweep, the Pacers to sweep, the Heat to sweep, and the Spurs to sweep.

I hate ESPN...

yao ming

yao ming

Felton was taken way too high, IMO. I hate his game.

That works to the advantage of the Bobcats. Having 2 guys like that who have played together several years and know how to win games.

Also a good move by the organization, no doubt that will increase ticket sales

That works to the advantage of the Bobcats. Having 2 guys like that who have played together several years and know how to win games.

Also a good move by the organization, no doubt that will increase ticket sales

Yeah, definitely. I think that front court of May and Okafor will cause people alot of problems down the line, but it will take awhile. Both players have so much to learn, especially Okafor. May would have been great for the Nets.

heelz, btw, is Carolina depleted now?

Tom,

Yes Carolina is somewhat depleted, but fear not...after this coming season the tide will turn. The 06-07 class coming into Chapel Hill will help out and add some needed depth at the positions that were suddenly made vacant by the exodus of our star players.

I hated to see them all go, but I would not trade that National Title to have them back!!

:D:D

Archived