the Pro-bowl should be...

Blackout

Dallas is better than Indy.

IMO they're better than New England. I don't care what happened earlier in the year they have improved so much since then while NE seem to be wearing down a bit.

As of now my SB pick are the Dallas Cowboys,

Am I biased?? Yes.

Do I care?? NO!!!

The universe in which Dallas are 11-1 and where Indy are 10-2.:confused0058:

dallas offense: 2nd in points and 2nd in yardage

dallas defense: 13th in points, 7th in yardage

indy offense 3rd in points, 4th in yardage

indy defense 3rd in points, 2nd in yardage

i'll take the Colts as the better overall team (in the better conference btw).

dallas is feasting on a weak schedeule (sans the Patriot game) and got to play GB without Woodson who's the man.

dallas offense: 2 in points and 2 in yardage

dallas defense: 13 in points, 7 in yardage

indy offense 3rd in points, 4th in yardage

indy defense 3rdin points, 2nd in yardage

i'll take the Colts as the better team (in the better conference btw).

First of all those stats prove nothing. Indy have a good team no doubt, but IMO the way Dallas are playing now (with a new coach they were always going to take some time to hit their stride) I honestly believe they are the best team in the NFL.

Tony Romo BTW is the real deal, he is already an elite QB in this league IMO.

How is Dallas better than the Pats? The Pats dismantled the same teams the Cowboys beat.

Like I said the Cowboys are improving every week while NE on the other hand seem to be decining. That game BTW was much much closer than the scoreline would indicate, The Cowboys had a few tough breaks and when the game was already in the bag for the Pats they began to run up the score.

I really don't think they're better than the Cowboys at the moment and if they are they're aren't by very much IMHO.

Also you mention that:

The Pats dismantled the same team the Cowboys beat.

Surely if that's your logic then you have to compare how both teams did vs The Eagles, The Cowboys were away against them and playing against their starting QB whereas NE really struggled at home to The Eagles who were playing their backup QB.

Just sayin.

Archived