Dear Jets - Show Class This Week

Maxman

DO NOT run up the score against the Patriots. Yes when you are ahead comfortably in the 2nd half it will be tempting. But don't do it. It wouldn't be right.

Just play football. Take the victory and hold your heads up high. There is no reason to rub it in.

Seriously Mangini have class this week. A 21 point victory is just as good as anything more than that. A W is a W.

Thanks for listening.

DO NOT run up the score against the Patriots. Yes when you are ahead comfortably in the 2nd half it will be tempting. But don't do it. It wouldn't be right.

Just play football. Take the victory and hold your heads up high. There is no reason to rub it in.

Seriously Mangini have class this week. A 21 point victory is just as good as anything more than that. A W is a W.

Thanks for listening.

LOL, yeah. Those poor Pats don't deserve it.:confused0058:

Thanks for listening.

it was embarrassing what we did to the dolphins. Please coach dont do that again.

Id like to see Mangini clobber Bele after the game when they shake hands win or lose.

If the Jets manage to pull this out, I fully expect Belli to give Eric the finger as he's walking off the field and refusing to shake his hand.

it was embarrassing what we did to the dolphins. Please coach dont do that again.

It just isn't fun. The Jets are talented and physical. When they play their A Game I spend more time worrying about the other team getting hurt. Obviously this isn't the Jets year. But I don't want to see them inflict any pain on the Pats just because things didn't work out as planned this year.

It just isn't fun. The Jets are talented and physical. When they play their A Game I spend more time worrying about the other team getting hurt. Obviously this isn't the Jets year. But I don't want to see them inflict any pain on the Pats just because things didn't work out as planned this year.

I totally agree. It would be tough facing all those Patsy fans next week if we played dirty and classless. I dont think I could show my face. I would be so ashamed.

But if we do it to Kansas City I am totally OK with that.

I totally agree. It would be tough facing all those Patsy fans next week if we played dirty and classless. I dont think I could show my face. I would be so ashamed.

But if we do it to Kansas City I am totally OK with that.

Yes that is acceptable. Run it up on Herm.

Any drive that ends with a punt is a good drive!

Archived