****The official I'm giving out rep for Christmas Thread****

BP

In the beginning (last February) nobody had any rep other than 10 points (I think). so it was really hard to get an accumulative amount. now the ball seems to be rolling, so to speak. I think I'll bump the rep threads from last year.

Just pulling on War's chain is all...unless we can turn these rep points in hard dollars...then I see a problem.:fighting0002:

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have no ****en clue but it feels cool so I'm okay with it!

BP, thanks for the rep. :) How DID the rep system move up so quick? Also, I've figured it out that BP gives out ~300 points a shot, tomorrow I'll find out how potent I am. :cheers:

I think for a while it got out of control, a single rep hit was giving people something like 500 points before they reined it in.

I think for a while it got out of control, a single rep hit was giving people something like 500 points before they reined it in.

My rep power right now is 600 :wild:

Mine used to be 800 :wild:

Then Max and that meanie TomMcabe reconfigured me. :Nuts:

:bump:

I have no shame, rep me!

:cheergal::xmas::cheergal::Chrismaz_PDT:

LOL! i noticed that you have gone past me in rep.... i guess i am just old hat ... sigh....

first they dump "dear greengal" now i will possibly lose "lounge kitten" ... and now rep...

what do i have to do to get the love back ( other then showing my tatas.... OY!)

sigh............

LOL! i noticed that you have gone past me in rep.... i guess i am just old hat ... sigh....

first they dump "dear greengal" now i will possibly lose "lounge kitten" ... and now rep...

what do i have to do to get the love back ( other then showing my tatas.... OY!)

sigh............

I wouldn't mind seeing the tatas, but aren't you going to make some soup?

Archived