~~~~The OFFICIAL New York Jets at New England Patriots thread~~~~

K2C

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:rl:

That's all I can do is just laugh. What a pathetic, atrocious, disgusting display all around.

I have to say, our defense didn't look so pathetic, atrocious, or disgusting at all. Just one offensive TD allowed all game--and one came as the result of a blocked punt that started Brady off at our 5 yard line.

BEFORE THEY TELL US IF IT STANDS OR IF ITS OVERTURNED I WANT TO SAY J MAC SUCKS EITHER ****ING WAY.

I WAS BEING SERIOUS ACTUALLY..

SMART KID.

HE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!

OOPS

DAMN WE SUCK

I HATE US

WE MISS THE FIELD GOAL...

DIFFERANCE IS KC HAS ONLY SARTED A HANDFUL OF GAME.S

Seriously. Turn off your Caps Lock.

I never said Chad was the answer, but so far neither is KC. We will see if he is next season, but don't act like Chad sucks cause Chad sucks and KC sucks cause the OL and WRs suck.
I never said that. KC only gets the benefit slightly because of a lack of NFL experience. Chad has been around for a while and shown he can't get it done. The best of Chad is long behind us.

I don't want to hear about how Nugent has hit 350 field goals in a row, he just $hit the bed on the most important kick of the season. The guy is undependable, make a kick undrr pressure for gods sake.

It is kind of sad but so true at this point. The Jets have 3 wins and in a game they are down 10-20, a FG at least gives them a chance for a last minute hurrah... He misses..

How can I even hope that Nugent would make a FG in a 21-20 game in the playoffs?

It is kind of sad but so true at this point. The Jets have 3 wins and in a game they are down 10-20, a FG at least gives them a chance for a last minute hurrah... He misses..

How can I even hope that Nugent would make a FG in a 21-20 game in the playoffs?

Maybe, just maybe he won't be kicking into a 20 mph wind in the playoffs. Ya think?

Maybe, just maybe he won't be kicking into a 20 mph wind in the playoffs. Ya think?

He might not, but then again if they Jets are playing in NE, who knows.

All I know is Adam kicked 2 FGs in a snow filled field back in 2001. I would call that clutch. If Nuge needs to kick in no wind, he might as well go to St. Louis, Minnesota or Indy where they play indoors.

He might not, but then again if they Jets are playing in NE, who knows.

All I know is Adam kicked 2 FGs in a snow filled field back in 2001. I would call that clutch. If Nuge needs to kick in no wind, he might as well go to St. Louis, Minnesota or Indy where they play indoors.

How many did "Adam" miss in the super bowl. They all miss and they all miss in the clutch.

No, he couldn't get it done when hi team had PIT dead on the ropes either in a playoff game. And numerous other games. It has nothing to do with this game

It's funny how you are the same poster complaining about Jets fans being negative yet that's all you've been today. Talk about somebody with an agenda.

Chad is what he is and no, he is not a QB who brings teams back from the dead. But what has KC really done to say he'll be any better? He's young, but that excuse gets old quick considering a lot of other QBs who were drafted the same year as KC are either being called busts or not that good at this point.

Yeah he's only played 6 games, BUT IT"S HIS SECOND SEASON IN THE NFL... If year one doesn't count, then they should have started him then, otherwise it's a wasted season for KC. I'm tired of hearing the "the rookie should sit a season or two" and then when he does start it's the "He's only played 6 games excuse.' If you sit for a year or two, you should be better than a rookie, if not, what was the point in sitting for those two years?

No, he couldn't get it done when hi team had PIT dead on the ropes either in a playoff game. And numerous other games. It has nothing to do with this game

Pit was 15-1 in the regular season, there was a reason for that, they were good, REALLY good. The Jets and Chad beat the 12-4 Chargers the week before, Chad threw 2 TD's in that game, crap weather on the road against a better team. He gets no love for that one, everybody wants to talk about the Pit game.

Archived