~~~~The OFFICIAL New York Jets at New England Patriots thread~~~~

K2C

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This has been one of the better offensive drives all season long. Come on and Score a TD.. that's been a problem all season long whether chad or kc was behind center.

Chad bailed before the rush materialized. Awful. 17 plays to go how many yards? Field goal. I guess we are hoping for a pick-6.

The worst part is even if we lose this game 17-10 or 17-14, or even if we somehow pull it off, the media is going to blame the conditions for it being so close.

As long as New York beats the spread, and all the Pats fans lose their bet, I can take some solace in.

Imagine if we'd kicked the FG earlier.

Hmm, what could have been.

Imagine if Abram Elam wasn't a moron and kicked the ball out of bounds so the game would be 12-10 not 17-10. You can ask what if for about anything in this game it doesn't matter so whats the point?

Chad bailed before the rush materialized. Awful. 17 plays to go how many yards? Field goal. I guess we are hoping for a pick-6.

You see, that is the problem. nothing that happens today matters. They have 11 guys within 5 yards of the LOS. A/nd if anybody thinks it is because of the wind, think again. In fairness to Chad, our WRs don't get open much either.

That's been the problem with Chad for years. He really can't throw TD passes down in the red zone. I was hoping to see KC do things differently, but so far in his 6 games, he hasn't done much better.

When will a Jets QB be able to throw a TD? I mean Vinny struggled to do it, Chad really never has been a QB to throw 20 TDs in a season and KC so far seems he needs to learn how to throw more accurately.

You see, that is the problem. nothing that happens today matters. They have 11 guys within 5 yards of the LOS. A/nd if anybody thinks it is because of the wind, think again. In fairness to Chad, our WRs don't get open much either.

As I said before, without Coles, Cotchery looks like an avg WR.

Archived