So...Any Chance We Win This Sunday....

SoFlaJets

We beat the Titans last year in Tennessee-why not again. Nugent better be ready because Bironas is real good.

We almost blow that game also...however they have Young playing this time around. VY just wins IMO. This isn't a easy win, they wanna make the playoffs also

If Pennington plays, yes. If they tape up Clemens' sprained labia and run him out there, no way.

I really don't know if I even want to SEE Clemens and Coles playing with this horrible OL-hey if Chad can win the last 2 games starting then maybe it would drive his worth up-I just don't see the Jets passing up on that potential deal Bob-and I, like you am a Pennington fan

If Pennington plays, yes. If they tape up Clemens' sprained labia and run him out there, no way.

I'm pretty sure a labia was somehow incorporated into chads shoulder during one of the surgery's.

I'll give chad credit, I didn't turn the tv off & storm out of the room like I did during his prior performance.

At this point why even consider rushing KC back at all, he will obviously be the starting QB in 2008 and Chad will be on his way out. Start Chad in his hometown of Tenn and ride with it, if we win great and if we lose well could it get worst?

and then showcase him for the Chiefs fans the last day of the season-a QB who beats your team is hard to forget-I mean look at the Bills' Trent Edwards-in Jets fans' eyes the kid is gonna be a star-to the rest of the league-a pedestrian rookie

against the Titans? Gotta tell ya I miss what it feels like the first couple of days after a victory-remember that warm afterglow? yea me neither..

I remember! Truth be told, I remember victories much more vividly than I do losses. Every so often they do get a little clouded, but never blocked out.

We could have beat the Patriots (water under the bridge now) and we certainly can beat the Titans. This Sunday is definitely another winnable game.

against the Titans? Gotta tell ya I miss what it feels like the first couple of days after a victory-remember that warm afterglow? yea me neither..

I did a little research, SFJ.

We all know the record vs the Cheaters is 0-14 this season, but what is the record of teams the week following playing NE? We know that after the Ravens gave 100% against them, they slid off the cliff after that game.

This does not take into account any factors other than W-L the week after playing the Gaytriots, and the record is...

4-9.

Of those four wins, one came against the Dolfags (by Cleveland) and two came against the Jets (Wash and Buff).

So, while the 9 point spread looks good, it's going to be a difficult game to win based on this stat.

They have a good defense, i think 5th overall.

Chow coached up Young real good last year, but it seems he has slipped down to his anticipated level of play this year. Still, the fifth best D in the league will keep you in plenty of games.

im sorry, but there is no purpose in winning any of the last two games. Its just pointless. If we do, we are just completely screwing ourselves even more. At some point you have to look towards the draft and offseason. Im not saying in any way, throw the games, but really what good does it serve us to win any of these last two games, logically ???

I did a little research, SFJ.

We all know the record vs the Cheaters is 0-14 this season, but what is the record of teams the week following playing NE? We know that after the Ravens gave 100% against them, they slid off the cliff after that game.

This does not take into account any factors other than W-L the week after playing the Gaytriots, and the record is...

4-9.

Of those four wins, one came against the Dolfags (by Cleveland) and two came against the Jets (Wash and Buff).

So, while the 9 point spread looks good, it's going to be a difficult game to win based on this stat.

Greg Buttle said there'll be a letdown and Ray (of course) predicted a Jets win-gotta love Ray Lucas

Archived