What do you want this Sunday?

NYjet10

What do you want this Sunday?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What do you want this Sunday?

• To Beat Herm to a Pulp!
    • I want to lose to Herm and The Chiefs

I personally would love for the jets to destroy Herm. But then we would be winners that night,but then we would be losers on draft day. If we win we lose the 3rd pick. We would have the better pick with us and baltimore. The same with atlanta.but lets say atlanta loses, and we win we drop to 4th. By beating KC they would jump us which would put us 5th. I dont know our tiebreaker situation with oakland,but if they have it with a win and their loss we drop to sixth. So i am rooting for a LOSS to guarantee the third pick or maybe the second depending on st.louis.

oakland is our scariest opponet coming down to mcfadden. If they have a pick in front of us all of you mcfadden lovers including myself will lose,and with the 6th pick we could also lose our second option chris long. WE BETTER LOSE!!!!

No one will remember this season with more delight if we finish 4-12 vs. 3-13, and it gives us more options that will better help secure our future. We can take the BPA in McFadden to give us a different dimension on offense that we may have never had, or we can trade down and get a lot from one of the many teams that desperately want this guy. In three years if McFadden is the leader of a Super Bowl-bound team then no one will remember how this season ended. At least that's the way I think about it.

No one will remember this season with more delight if we finish 4-12 vs. 3-13, and it gives us more options that will better help secure our future. We can take the BPA in McFadden to give us a different dimension on offense that we may have never had, or we can trade down and get a lot from one of the many teams that desperately want this guy. In three years if McFadden is the leader of a Super Bowl-bound team then no one will remember how this season ended. At least that's the way I think about it.

The problem is when your players have attitudes like that (losing is acceptable), it makes it OK to lose. LOSING IS UNACCEPTABLE, and it's Mangini's job to drive that home to the players. I think he's done a ****ty job of that this year.

The problem is when your players have attitudes like that (losing is acceptable), it makes it OK to lose. LOSING IS UNACCEPTABLE, and it's Mangini's job to drive that home to the players. I think he's done a ****ty job of that this year.

I agree with you there. I don't really think the players play to lose or the coaches coach to lose, though. I think Mangini has the same mindset as you: win, no matter what the situation. He's not coming out to his players and saying, "Guys, we can get a good draft pick, it's alright to lose this week." I think it's more of a fan thing hoping they don't pull it off so they can pull off a move that may change the franchise.

Archived