Jets prediction next year

NYjet10

11-5 AFC EAST DIVISION WINNERS!!!!!!!

thats right I said it. I realized something today i DON'T want mcfadden. Thomas jones the guy most of you all said had a horrible season. Well he got over 1000 rushing yards with a horrible OL. We will get 1 OL on free agency. Either Faneca or Flozel Adams. We will then draft in the 1st round chris long. In the third round we will get a WR. Conclusion on Offense- finishes in the top 7. Kellen Clemens plays great all season long 3400 yards and 28 touchdowns with only 7 interceptions. Thomas jones gets 1250 yards and 12 touchdowns.

To the other side of the ball. The jets will sign two defenders. Suggs and asomugha. In the second round they will draft a defender. I dont know what position though. Conclusion on defense- they will rank form 6-10 in the league against the pass,and 12-15 in the rush. 11th overall.

Special teams- Nugent will be our kicker and will only miss 3 fg next season. one in the thirties,and two in the fortys. Leon and miller become the BEST KR duo in the NFL. They will combine for 6 run backs(3 from each) conclusion on special teams- Ranked in the top 5 in the nfl.

Team Conclusion- 11-5 afc east winners. Rank 3rd in the AFC. They will beat the Titans in round one. They will go to San diego and win in the second round. Unfortuneately they will go to Indianapolis and lose in the closing minutes.

BTW- Patsies finish 11-5 we get tiebreaker. They will lose to indy in the second round. They wil lose a lot in FA,and it will be their last good season.

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!

10 and 6, i like your spirit, but i'd be happy to get one guard in FA, i doubt we'll get a corner. I still have high hopes with Miller at CB.

You didn't mention the chad-coles-vilma deal. i think/hope they will all be gone for a good to great price, that could really be the turning point in this franchise. Although it will be very hard to watch Coles go.

thats right I said it. I realized something today i DON'T want mcfadden. Thomas jones the guy most of you all said had a horrible season. Well he got over 1000 rushing yards with a horrible OL. We will get 1 OL on free agency. Either Faneca or Flozel Adams. We will then draft in the 1st round chris long. In the third round we will get a WR. Conclusion on Offense- finishes in the top 7. Kellen Clemens plays great all season long 3400 yards and 28 touchdowns with only 7 interceptions. Thomas jones gets 1250 yards and 12 touchdowns.

To the other side of the ball. The jets will sign two defenders. Suggs and asomugha. In the second round they will draft a defender. I dont know what position though. Conclusion on defense- they will rank form 6-10 in the league against the pass,and 12-15 in the rush. 11th overall.

Special teams- Nugent will be our kicker and will only miss 3 fg next season. one in the thirties,and two in the fortys. Leon and miller become the BEST KR duo in the NFL. They will combine for 6 run backs(3 from each) conclusion on special teams- Ranked in the top 5 in the nfl.

Team Conclusion- 11-5 afc east winners. Rank 3rd in the AFC. They will beat the Titans in round one. They will go to San diego and win in the second round. Unfortuneately they will go to Indianapolis and lose in the closing minutes.

BTW- Patsies finish 11-5 we get tiebreaker. They will lose to indy in the second round. They wil lose a lot in FA,and it will be their last good season.

Yes. Let's draft ANOTHER OL with our high pick, because the last one we drafted #4 sucks. Who needs skill players anyway?

You didn't mention the chad-coles-vilma deal. i think/hope they will all be gone for a good to great price, that could really be the turning point in this franchise. Although it will be very hard to watch Coles go.

Why anyone in their right mind would want Coles gone is beyond me:confused:

I want to have some of what you have been drinking...

Why anyone in their right mind would want Coles gone is beyond me:confused:
Some folks don't understand-the whole mindset of a pro WR is that of an egotist. Who ever you get might be mcuh worse. Coles isn't as bad as many, he's tough, he's productive, he plays well in traffic and plays hurt. There's no logical reason to be rid of him.

Archived