early line Pats and -10

Henderson is a big loss if he cannot play

Jones-drew should be focal point, not sure delrio is sharp enuff to make him

numero uno

taylor's style of running will not do well vs pats

garrard must have zero Int's for them to win

early prediction

pats 28 jags 24

Fred Taylor has been pretty darn good this season. As good as I think MJD is there is no way in hell he should be starting ahead of Taylor.

I hope the Jags win but I don't know. I remember they were supposed to be great a couple seasons back and the Pats were supposed to be on the downside of their greatness. Yet the Jags lost like 28-10 or something. Yeah it's a different team and all but the Jags seem to be that team that always disappoints.

I never thought the Steelers were that good this season.. Then they suffered some injuries and here you go.

But I hope I'm wrong and the Jags beat down the Pats..... It would be great. But I have my doubts about them.

Fred Taylor has been pretty darn good this season. As good as I think MJD is there is no way in hell he should be starting ahead of Taylor.

vs pats MJD is the best option

the pats LB's are slow and MJD is short and many times he cannot be seen

by DL

Taylor is a very good back, i just believe he will not do as well

when your WR pops up and jumps around like he has ants in his pants screaming "I caught it" you have to believe him.

A coach should always wait to get word from the guys upstairs (when it's an offensive play he has all the time in the world to see replays) so if it was them who told him to challenge then they are the morons.

Anyways, that was one hell of a game. I love the playoffs!!!

How many times have we seen a WR jump up proclaiming they caught a ball when everybody knows they didn't. How many times have we seen players proclaim they shouldn't have been called for a penalty. Coaches should listen to players but also listen to those upstairs because many times the player is too involved into the game and too involved into themselves.

It was one heck of a game I just hope the Jags play better next week against the Pats. I hope they beat them, but I just don't know. They struggled to beat the Steelers today.

Hey New England fans, 16 and 1 is a pretty good record.

Hold your heads up high!

Like it or not Max it's going to be 17-0. You can start getting your hopes up when we play the Colts. Just don't get them too high. :lol:

vs pats MJD is the best option

the pats LB's are slow and MJD is short and many times he cannot be seen

by DL

Taylor is a very good back, i just believe he will not do as well

BINGO!

Jones-Drew scares this Pats fan. He has had success against the Pats. Something about that litle fire-hydrant - quick, strong, verstaile. Pats defense will have difficulty with him. Taylor not so much....or so I think.

I also think both Coaches stunk last night. Del Rio just 'aint that bright and why, although I know they have those silly little charts that tell a coach when to go for two, chase points so early?

BINGO!

Jones-Drew scares this Pats fan. He has had success against the Pats. Something about that litle fire-hydrant - quick, strong, verstaile. Pats defense will have difficulty with him. Taylor not so much....or so I think.

I also think both Coaches stunk last night. Del Rio just 'aint that bright and why, although I know they have those silly little charts that tell a coach when to go for two, chase points so early?

tomlin coached very dumb

only go for 2 when you have to, there was plenty of time left 28-24 with 8 minutes left... guess what the jags FG would have tied the score at 31

tomlin coached very dumb

only go for 2 when you have to, there was plenty of time left 28-24 with 8 minutes left... guess what the jags FG would have tied the score at 31

In hindsight that's easy to say. TBH at the time I agreed with the desicion.

Del Rio can't **** about in this game, no more stupid challenges and stupid playcalling (that's probably on the offensive co-ordinator but even so he has the least word).

New Engalnd have a huge huge advantage in terms of coaching which really worries me but hopefully Jacksonvilles players can make up for it with execution.

Why do you care? who cares if the pats win it all. we aren't going to win it all and that's all I care about

Since the jets are out, and you don't care, maybe you wouldn't find posting on a football message board enticing. Yet here you are. :rolleyes:

tomlin coached very dumb

Yah, he did coach dumb.

I hate the Steelers more than any other team in the league - but they would have been a much better match-up for the Pats. I'll admit I was rooting for them last nite - kind of made me sick....ahh, the scarifices I make for my team. ;)

Yah, he did coach dumb.

I hate the Steelers more than any other team in the league - but they would have been a much better match-up for the Pats. I'll admit I was rooting for them last nite - kind of made me sick....ahh, the scarifices I make for my team. ;)

it makes you wondah how some of these guys made it to the HC level

even a pat fan like you knew the right strategy.. it wasn't like they were

playing a much superior team and had to take that chance... they pretty

much dominated 2H...

Archived