I said it before, I'll say it again -- Jags will beat Pats

BP

I explained why they should blitz. Look at the teams that really played the Pats close and troubled Brady. Baltimore and Philly done it by getting to him early and often. That kind of stuff throws him off rythym, Indy didn't need to blitz because they had Freeney. Pressuring Brady is the only way he will make mistakes, one of those WR's will get open eventually. Unfortunately for the Jags, with all those injuries on the line I doubt they will generate any pressure with the front 4 so IMO they'll have to take chances and blitz him.

As for Del Rio, yes that incident with the axe was pretty funny and very embarrasing from his point of view but you can't possibly use that as your reason for him being a bad coach. He is built up one hell of a team whether you like to admit it or not, and anyone who watches the Jags can tell they're a very physical, aggresive and motivated football team and I credit a lot of that to Del Rio.

Last weekends game solidified my thoughts that he's dumb, not the Ax incident. I just thought the ax thing was funny.

Not sure if this is FACT - but according to Ron Jaworski's press conference today, Brady was the most blitzed QB in the league - how did that work out? You can't continually blitz the man and think he won't burn you.

BTW - why does Jax have the "physical" label? I don't get it, really. Do they have more sacks and hurry's than the Pats? Did they give up less sacks than the Pats? Sure, their rush o is ranked second in the league, which means they are creating lanes for the RB - yet the Pats are number 1 in pass yards, which means they are giving Brady time to make his reads. Why is THAT not physical? I don't get it. More media crap.

Last weekends game solidified my thoughts that he's dumb, not the Ax incident. I just thought the ax thing was funny.

Not sure if this is FACT - but according to Ron Jaworski's press conference today, Brady was the most blitzed QB in the league - how did that work out? You can't continually blitz the man and think he won't burn you.

BTW - why does Jax have the "physical" label? I don't get it, really. Do they have more sacks and hurry's than the Pats? No. Pats have 31 sacks, Jags have 21. Sure, their rush o is ranked second in the league, which means they are creating lanes for the RB - yet the Pats are number 1 in pass yards, which means they are giving Brady time to make his reads. Why is THAT not physical? I don't get it. More media crap.

no one can doubt that you're an expert in spotting it :)

BTW - why does Jax have the "physical" label? I don't get it, really. Do they have more sacks and hurry's than the Pats? Did they give up less sacks than the Pats? Sure, their rush o is ranked second in the league, which means they are creating lanes for the RB - yet the Pats are number 1 in pass yards, which means they are giving Brady time to make his reads. Why is THAT not physical? I don't get it. More media crap.

maybe cause the NFL lets them hold!!!;);)

explain to me 8 OL holds in 16 games by your Patsies

Technique :P

You can watch any game and see holding on every play. I find it funny when I watch Inside the NFL and they show slow motion replays of plays and the offensive lineman are mauling the defenders.

Technique :P

You can watch any game and see holding on every play. I find it funny when I watch Inside the NFL and they show slow motion replays of plays and the offensive lineman are mauling the defenders.

technique my ass, i saw 4-6 holding non calls vs Gints by itself

the NFL wants colts to play Pats next week and they also luved the ratings

brought by having an unbeaten team... this is the new NFL...becoming like

NBA sadly!!

i can say ass now...cool

it's not just your oline. i've never seen anyone push off more often than moss.

He's been penalized a few times this season for doing that. I don't recall anyone complaining about him pushing off when he played for the Vikings and Raiders.

Did you notice the blatant hold on Garrad's 4th down run last week?

The refs flagged the Steelers for a phantom hold on their 1st 2-point conversion attempt.

Sh*t happens!

....and they flagged Ward for a blatant facemask on his touchdown. Oh wait, they didn't! That could have been a game changing missed call.

technique my ass, i saw 4-6 holding non calls vs Gints by itself

the NFL wants colts to play Pats next week and they also luved the ratings

brought by having an unbeaten team... this is the new NFL...becoming like

NBA sadly!!

i can say ass now...cool

I saw 4-6 non-holding calls on the 'gints. I see 4-6 non holding calls on every team, every week in the NFL - not just my beloved Patsies.

ass ;)

Probably true. Too busy eating ice cream.

I don't recall the Jets fans bitching and moaning about penalties last year in the AFC Championship game or this year against the Colts.

I wonder why? Thats right, the Colts got all the calls in those two games.

Ellis Hobbs even received a letter from the NFL saying that the PI called against him in the AFCC was bogus.

It goes both ways people.

I don't recall the Jets fans bitching and moaning about penalties last year in the AFC Championship game or this year against the Colts.

Ellis Hobbs even received a letter from the NFL saying that the PI called against him in the AFCC was bogus.

Not with bitter Jets fans it doesn't.

we're only bitter that you're here.

If I were real and not some fake pen pal, I would be offended.....better yet, I could pull a Hillary and shed some tears. That would get me sympathy posts, no? Then again, all you Jets fans cry - all the time. This ploy is renedered ineffective here.

If I were real and not some fake pen pal, I would be offended.....better yet, I could pull a Hillary and shed some tears. That would get me sympathy posts, no? Then again, all you Jets fans cry - all the time. This ploy is renedered ineffective here.

Yes they do. It is amusing.

Yes they do. It is amusing.

this isn't a zoo, if you hate us so much go back to patsplanet

while you're stroking yourself off think about this, you're complaining that jets talk about their team and talk about hating their division rivals on a JETS BOARD. the irony is you think we're the pathetic ones.

I saw 4-6 non-holding calls on the 'gints. I see 4-6 non holding calls on every team, every week in the NFL - not just my beloved Patsies.

ass ;)

Exactly ... they probably hold 4-6 times per game, yet they have penalized

about 1 every other game

Pats have least amount of holding calls than any team, so it is just your

beloved patsies

Picture an avatar with moss mooning you;)

Haha, you gotta admit the crying ploy worked???;)

uh oh the politic police is after me ....gotta run

do not blame penalties for last years choke job!!!! please wrong board for that

I'm not complaining about last year at all. The Pats D fall apart in the 2nd half.

My point was penalties and the Jets fans denials that the Pats actually get penalized.

Maybe you are bipolar, but this is the perfect place for conspiracies. Hell, you start 10-15 evry week during the season.

When??? 2012???

Not this year.

As far as I'm concerned, Jax is favorite over NYG, Seattle, and Dallas and Green Bay. The problem is getting through the minefield that is the AFC. Can Jax beat NE? Absolutely. Either way, the Pats are a paper tiger, you wouldn't have beaten a healthy Indy in the regular season and if we see a healthy Indy this go around then you won't beat them this time (assuming you actually get penalties called against you when you commit them and that you don't use spy cameras and/or have the fans attack opposing players with snow and ice). We won't even see that game, unless you can beat Jax.. and I gotta tell you, I hope Bellicheat thinks like you that this game against Jax is going to be a walk in the park because then you will both have a terrible weekend.

I'm not complaining about last year at all. The Pats D fall apart in the 2nd half.

My point was penalties and the Jets fans denials that the Pats actually get penalized.

Did you see the NYG game? Are you kidding me???? The Pats were getting away with stuff like Michael Jordan (or for that matter, Larry Byrd) did, and we all know it

Archived