If Dungy retires? What dominoes fall?

SouthernJet

DUNGY SKIRTS RETIREMENT TALK

Colts coach Tony Dungy was asked on Thursday about rumors that he might be retiring from coaching after the conclusion of the current football season.

"I'm not going to say anything because it's not really worthy of comment," Dungy said on Thursday. "I've heard and read a lot and some of it is true, some of it is partially true and some of it isn't true at all. I wouldn't read anything into any of the things you hear and read."

Dungy didn't specifically dispute a published report that his son, Eric, is enrolled in high school in Florida, or that his family has purchased another home in the school district where Eric now attends classes.

Colts coach Tony Dungy was asked on Thursday about rumors that he might be retiring from coaching after the conclusion of the current football season.

"I'm not going to say anything because it's not really worthy of comment," Dungy said on Thursday. "I've heard and read a lot and some of it is true, some of it is partially true and some of it isn't true at all. I wouldn't read anything into any of the things you hear and read."

Dungy didn't specifically dispute a published report that his son, Eric, is enrolled in high school in Florida, or that his family has purchased another home in the school district where Eric now attends classes.

schotty

I vote for herm. He looks like Dungy. He acts like Dungy. And he too can look like a genius with Manning and Harrison.

Good call.

Herm would be perfect. He's just about totally effed up the Chiefs so its time to make his escape. Its either him or Dick Curl. The Edwards coaching tree spreads its roots like poison ivy.

Hopefully, Manning follows his ass out the door.

I vote for herm. He looks like Dungy. He acts like Dungy. And he too can look like a genius with Manning and Harrison.

Dungy is so much better than Herm it isn't even close.

Manning wouldn't be able to stick Herm as the HC, eventually he would just demand 100% controls of the offensive or to be more accurate that Herm have absolutely no input whatsoever on offence. Manning would consider that moron on a cancer to all that is good with that team.

Archived