Uh-Oh Pats fans

GM

Would bet my life its a photoshop, you can see the outline where his legs are supposed to be. Pretty good job on it though, props if you did it.

Don't bet your life. Difficult to photoshop video.

www.tmz.com

In other news, Drew Bledsoe as been added to the Patriots 53 man roster. (kidding about that) He has a slight limp, he will play.

Ahh, i didn't know that it was a video. Well, I didn't really see a play where he got his ankle twisted, foot stepped on or anytime he came up awkwardly (and it's easy to tell when he gets up in pain because you seem him get hit once a game). Regardless, i don't think it's anything more than precautionary if he's walking around like that...one can only hope itll affect his ability to step up in the pocket :/

Just to clear this up,

I believe BroadwayJoe (the poster) owes his life and others owe other things probably.

From ESPN:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs07/news/story?id=3207592

The New England Patriots have sauntered through the rest of the league this year. But on the verge of perfection, their leader has come up gimpy.

Photographs and video show Tom Brady wearing what appears to be a walking cast while in New York on Monday. A video of Brady in the cast is available on TMZ.com.

The Boston Herald reported that Brady -- flowers in hand -- was visiting the apartment of his girlfriend, Gisele Bundchen.

During his weekly radio show on WEEI, Brady did not deny that he suffered some sort of injury during Sunday's win over the San Diego Chargers in the AFC Championship Game.

Just to clear this up,

I believe BroadwayJoe (the poster) owes his life and others owe other things probably.

From ESPN:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs07/news/story?id=3207592

Haha touche. In all fairness that was before i knew it was a video, but hell i'll give my life on paper if his injury prevents him from winning. Unfortunately it doesn't look serious and i wouldn't put it passed BB to have him wearing the boot to get everyone all hyped up the next two weeks. If he really wanted to make some noise he shoulda came out in a neck brace.

Archived