Needs Vs Wants

Smizzy

to be honest if your a jet fan there are tons of things you want this offseason, i dont know how its possible to pinpoint one specific want as the most important but id say the main thing i would want is an experienced offensive lineman to compliment mangold dabrick and moore. by the way whats the status on moore? does he play a role next year?

and the number one need is anywhere on the o-line and d-line, preferably o-line but there will be good depth at d line in the draft. i have no problem going after gholston.

the jets need to beef both lines, because if they cannot win the battle at the line of scrimmage it does not matter who your skill players are. Wants??? I want this F'ing Super Bowl to be over already

NEED: LG, DE, OLB (<----- first three draft picks)

WANT: RT (Jordan Gross), NT, WR, CB (Nnambdi Asomugha)

Need (In order of importance in my opinion): LG, NT, RT, DE/OLB (Pass Rusher), CB

Want: Faneca (or other Proven LG), Jake Long, Corner from Oakland (don't know how to pronounce or spell the name), the coaching staff to utilize talent properly

What do you think we NEED this offseason and what do you WANT this offseason?

The two tie in to each other IMO, obviously I want our needs filled.

The main need is NT, so I would love to see Shaun Rogers brought in to be huge force in the middle. Another need is an edge rusher so would love to see the likes of Chris Long, Terrell Suggs or maybe a Vernon Gholston (via trade down) aqquired. The O-line is a huge problem, my first pick would be Alan Faneca but can't see it happening as he would be requesting way too much money. Some players like Stacey Andrews or Jordan Gross may be more likely pickups which I would also be okay with.

Archived