Patriots lose SB/Perfect season or Patriots go 4-12 next year??

SouthernJet

No choice. Lose the Super Bowl. If that happens then this year means absolutely nothing. It takes away everything from them. I mean, Lord willing, the Giants win and then what are the Pats going to do? ...Have a we went undefeated in the regular season parade? LOL! They will not be champs and it will wipe all the good they had this season away. MMMM. What a great thought!!!!!!!:o)

Which would you pick??

The one time loss of SB and perfect season or a 4-12 year next year..

I pick 4-12,,imagine a whole season of enjoying horrid football at thier expense..

Don't you have enough chances to enjoy horrid football already?

BTW short of half the team retiring after a 19-0 season, this team is too good to go 4-12 until Brady and Belichick retire.

Which would you pick??

I pick 4-12,,imagine a whole season of enjoying horrid football at thier expense..

I'd rather see Osi get by Matt Light and give Brady a career ending spinal injury. We'll see how long that tramp Gisele will stay with him then.

Which would you pick??

Lose the superbowl.

Not even close, of course they're not allowed to win the SB next year either though.;-)

Which would you pick??

Gotta respectfully disagree. I hope they lose the SB this week. I don't want to see 20+ years of them as old farts popping champagne corks every year in rememberance. :pats:

Archived