Giants half way to China

PatriotReign37

thank you GM-haven't they noticed we're all pretending there isn't even any games left this season? Some guys, I wish would just go....away

actually, I think the core group of patsie fans have been very civil this week and i can't remember seeing anything from Gainzo at all.

actually, I think the core group of patsie fans have been very civil this week and i can't remember seeing anything from Gainzo at all.

yea I don't mean them Craig this PatriotReign guy though needs to find a Pats board-the guy was even here during their last playoff game-why? I mean would any of US even THINK of posting on a non-Jets board if we were playing to go to the Super Bowl? I can't think of one of us that would even CONSIDER that

yea I don't mean them Craig this PatriotReign guy though needs to find a Pats board-the guy was even here during their last playoff game-why? I mean would any of US even THINK of posting on a non-Jets board if we were playing to go to the Super Bowl? I can't think of one of us that would even CONSIDER that

Funny thing is, if the Jets were in the SB and any of us posted this stuff on PP we would be banned.;)

I am not saying this is bannable stuff, just pointing out the "we can give it, but not take it" demeanor

Funny thing is, if the Jets were in the SB and any of us posted this stuff on PP we would be banned.;)

I am not saying this is bannable stuff, just pointing out the "we can give it, but not take it" demeanor

I remember back around 98 I think it was when Drew Bledsoe came back to beat the Fins with a broken pinky on a Monday night game that I went over to a Pats board with my same screename and congratulated them and was told to get lost-one post there and I never went back...and that was before they were our most hated rival

I remember back around 98 I think it was when Drew Bledsoe came back to beat the Fins with a broken pinky on a Monday night game that I went over to a Pats board with my same screename and congratulated them and was told to get lost-one post there and I never went back...and that was before they were our most hated rival

Well, Garb, Alk and PF have all said they don't like the Pats boards. I don't know about the other trolls, but they probably also have to admit we are way better than their Pats trolls brethren.

Exactly, it's pretty pathetic.

He should take his ****y attitude to some Pats board:

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...s/messageboard/

Go join the circle jerk, troll.

Well, Garb, Alk and PF have all said they don't like the Pats boards. I don't know about the other trolls, but they probably also have to admit we are way better than their Pats trolls brethren.

Those Pat fans along with Gainzo are okay though.

This guy is worse than TX ever was, he just posts less (thank God).

I'm around but didn't feel it was "right" for me to post during the lead up to the Super Bowl. Alk, Garb & co are doing just fine without me.

I'll be back on Monday night, win or lose.

19 and OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH

HAHA

wait.... so its ok for you to say you're going to win and expect your team to win, but the Giants players and staff members cant???

What do you want them to say??

We're happy to be here and just want to stand in the glory of the Pats??

Dude. Get lost. This messageboard is a place to share ideas and have discussions.

You sir are just a jerkoff.

wait.... so its ok for you to say you're going to win and expect your team to win, but the Giants players and staff members cant???

What do you want them to say??

We're happy to be here and just want to stand in the glory of the Pats??

Dude. Get lost. This messageboard is a place to share ideas and have discussions.

You sir are just a jerkoff.

Hey, Special Education I AM NOT A PLAYER. THIS IS A MESSAGEBOARD

There are some really objective and knowledgable Jet fans on this board. For obvious reasons, You and axxmop shouldnt be mentioned in the same breath as they.

Now, go stand in the dunce corner.

Hey, Special Education I AM NOT A PLAYER. THIS IS A MESSAGEBOARD

There are some really objective and knowledgable Jet fans on this board. For obvious reasons, You and axxmop shouldnt be mentioned in the same breath as they.

Now, go stand in the dunce corner.

when u leave the corner, i'll think about it klondike

They keep digging deeper and deeper.

Reggie Tabor sez "Brady wont be smiling when WE are hoisting the Lombardi"

A Giant Executive sez "We will score more points than the Patriots"

I have some sympathy for Garb, PFSIKH, Gainzo and Alk, but I hope this tool drowns in his tears.

Archived