Congrats to the Giants.

Alk

I'm still pretty much in a daze but as I told Garb, going into this game it had the same feel as the Patriots and Rams only this time the roles were reversed. To put it bluntly, Belichick and the New England coaching staff was outcoached. Why on god's green earth would you not let your kicker at least attempt a 49 yd. field goal on 4th. and 13? At the time I didn't think a whole lot about it but as you can see by the final results it meant everything.

I am happy to see guys like Coughlin, Strahan, Feagles and even Manning get a title but on the same hand, I'm hurting for Seau and Moss. The look on Seau's face on the sidelines just killed me. The only silver lining to this is maybe we'll get Moss to come back at a reduced salary just to try to get the job finished.

Congrats to the Giants, you earned this one 100%.

I'm still pretty much in a daze but as I told Garb, going into this game it had the same feel as the Patriots and Rams only this time the roles were reversed. To put it bluntly, Belichick and the New England coaching staff was outcoached. Why on god's green earth would you not let your kicker at least attempt a 49 yd. field goal on 4th. and 13? At the time I didn't think a whole lot about it but as you can see by the final results it meant everything.

I am happy to see guys like Coughlin, Strahan, Feagles and even Manning get a title but on the same hand, I'm hurting for Seau and Moss. The look on Seau's face on the sidelines just killed me. The only silver lining to this is maybe we'll get Moss to come back at a reduced salary just to try to get the job finished.

Congrats to the Giants, you earned this one 100%.

This is a Jets board..take your sob story elsewhere!!

Serious question Alk...what do you think about belicheck leaving the field with :01 left

that's my line..you owe me a quarter

What do I think about it? Well, the game was pretty much over. Coughlin met him at midfield. I'm sure all of the pressure, he was just ready to get the eff out of there. I know after I finished my last beer I wasn't looking to stick around either. :lol:

either was the Rolls Royce..the Edsel was first,,,just sayin,,is that the best JI can come up with in Message Board logic :confused:

It doesn't take "JI logic" to figure out I'm a Jets fan.

As a Jets fan..I do NOT give a rats dick about Alk or any other Patriot* fan take on their SB loss.

We went 4-12..they lost 1 game all year. Deal with it..or discuss it on a Giants or Pats MB. His sob story holds no water here. Sorry.

Class post Alk. It's going to be a rough off-season for Pats fans, and I hate it for ya man.

However...finally watching Brady and BB falling in the SB was a great, great thing. I swore I didnt care and wouldnt watch--but I found myself watching and pulling against the Pats.

And btw--Amani Toomer deserved MVP imo. Came up with the most clutch catches of the game. Eli a close 2nd, but that game is a Pats W if not for Toomer.

Class post Alk. It's going to be a rough off-season for Pats fans, and I hate it for ya man.

However...finally watching Brady and BB falling in the SB was a great, great thing. I swore I didnt care and wouldnt watch--but I found myself watching and pulling against the Pats.

And btw--Amani Toomer deserved MVP imo. Came up with the most clutch catches of the game. Eli a close 2nd, but that game is a Pats W if not for Toomer.

I would have given to Giants Def Line

Archived