Its time for A RUMBLE!!!!!!!!

Barton

I WANNA SEE A BRAWL IN BOSTON THIS WEEK!!

I WANNA SEE VARITEK PUT IN ANOTHER HEADLOCK, BUT THIS TIME I WANNA SEE HIM KNEED IN THE FACE AND THROWN TO THE GROUND!!!

I WANNA SEE SCHILLING GET HIS ASS ROMPED AND HIS FAT FACE REARRANGED!!!!

I WANNA SEE BIG PAPI DRILLED IN THE HEAD!!!!!

I WANNA SEE SHEFFIELD AND AROD TAG TEAM TOEGETHER AND TAKE OUT NIXON AND DAMON!!!!

Our Yankees have been beaned and insulted in the papers WAY TOO MUCH.

SCREW THIS CLASSY BUSINESS LIKE IMAGE. ITS TIME TO FIGHT BACK LIKE MEN AND BEAT THEIR DAMN FACES IN!!!

http://www.nypost.com/sports/yankees/49772.htm

July 12, 2005 -- DETROIT - The Yankees and Red Sox are teammates for one day in tonight's All-Star Game at Comerica Park. Come Thursday in Boston that will all change.

The Yankees will not stand for any more attacks on Alex Rodriguez from the Red Sox like last July when Jason Varitek shoved his glove in the superstar's face, the Shove seen 'round the world.

The days of the Red Sox challenging Rodriguez physically or verbally, like they did throughout spring training when they repeatedly chirped that Rodriguez was not a "true Yankee" are done.

The Yankees finally have A-Rod's back at Fenway and everywhere else.

"We're going to bring our gold, our jewel in there, which is A-Rod," Gary Sheffield told me yesterday during the American League All-Star interview session.

"We're going to see how the chips fall this time. That's our man and we know he's our man.

"We're going to look out for him when he's in a situation like that."

I asked Sheffield exactly what he meant by that statement.

"When he's in a hostile environment, we've got to make sure he's comfortable because it helps our team," Sheffield answered.

And if something like the Varitek incident happens again?

"That's why I say it's going to be different," Sheffield said, looking me straight in the eye.

"We're going to make sure that Alex is taken care of."

If all that sounds like fighting words, so be it. The Yankees have come together as a team this crazy first half of a season in many ways.

After last October's spectacular choke job to Boston, there is payback coming the Red Sox's way as far as the Yankees are concerned and it starts Thursday with the Yankees protecting their superstar - Rodriguez - any way they have to at Fenway.

If you are a Yankee fan, these are the words you've been waiting to hear since Rodriguez joined the club. Rodriguez is appreciative of the backup.

"We've been through a lot together, a lot of guys don't know half the stuff we've been through as a team," he said, offering a rare view inside the Yankees' closed world.

"To be in the situation we are right now, we are very fortunate," Rodriguez added. "Our worst times are behind us."

The Yankees trail the first-place Red Sox by only two games in the loss column. A-Rod was quick to credit teammates, especially Jason Giambi, in helping to lift the fortunes of the club.

The Yankees have been humbled by the bad times they've been through and also say they have grown as a team from those difficult days.

Noted Rodriguez, "Everybody on this team has been attacked from every angle. I think we've become a closer team. Now we are united. We talk amongst each other much better than last year. I think this is as tight this team has been - one through 25 - since I've been here."

Even the Red Sox have noticed a change. "Alex is one of the top three players in the game," Johnny Damon said.

"He's finding his niche in New York now."

A-Rod admitted it has taken time for him to get to know his teammates and for his teammates to get to know him.

"It's something that you can't accelerate what you try to do," he explained.

"The trials and tribulations this team has gone through has helped us come together."

Tonight A-Rod will be batting second, right behind Damon, in front of Red Sox sluggers David Ortiz and Manny Ramirez.

He is surrounded by Red Sox.

Asked what he thought about such a lineup, A-Rod paused for a few seconds before saying, "It's kind of ironic that a Red Sox is protecting me. It's kind of weird."

The truth is that for the first time in his Pinstriped career, Alex Rodriguez can go into the lion's den that is Fenway Park and know in his heart that he is being protected by his Yankee teammates.

As Sheffield promised, "It's going to be different."

IF A YANKEE GETS PLUNKED I WANT TO SEE A RUMBLE!!

I DON'T GIVE A DAMN IF IT WAS A BREAKING BALL, GO OUT THERE AND GET REVENGE!!! ITS LONG OVERDUE FOR THIS PUSSIES IN BOSTON!!!

Name one Yankee millionaire that has the guts to get his hands dirty in a brawl. One.

SHEFFIELD!!!

SIERRA!!!

I'm tellin you guys. F*** THIS CLASSY BUSINESS LIKE BERNIE WILLIAMS OUTLOOK.

ITS TIME FOR THOSE PUSSY B****** TO GET WHATS BEEN COMING TO THEM FOR A LOOOOOONG TIME.

RUUUUUUUUUUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil::evil::evil::evil:

I would just like to see Sheff and Arod hit a few moonshots. Take 3 out of the 4 and make Schilling just "shut up."

F*** CURT SCHILLING

"Nothing would please me more than to see 50,000 people from new york shut up"

HOW BOUT YOU COME WALK IN THE STREETS AND TALK THAT TALK YOU FAT SLOB!! I'll GET MY FRIENDS AND WE'll BEAT THE LIVING SH** OUTA YOU, AND MOST OF THEM ARE METS FANS!!!!

EAT IT FAT BOY!!!

F*** CURT SCHILLING

"Nothing would please me more than to see 50,000 people from new york shut up"

HOW BOUT YOU COME WALK IN THE STREETS AND TALK THAT TALK YOU FAT SLOB!! I'll GET MY FRIENDS AND WE'll BEAT THE LIVING SH** OUTA YOU, AND MOST OF THEM ARE METS FANS!!!!

EAT IT FAT BOY!!!

And it actually happened and it was BEAUTIFUL!

And it actually happened and it was BEAUTIFUL!

Garb, I know some people that can hook you up with some wholesale priced easy bake oven brownie mix. The mix might be alittle pass the expiration date but, hey IT IS STILL WHOLESALE. let me know if you're interested.

No need for fisticuffs....

If the Yanks split...bad series..they need to take 3 of 4 here.

If the yanks get swept, game over.

If the yanks lose 3 of 4, they got lots of splaining to do.

A split is worthless.

3 out of 4 and the Sox are sweatin...

A sweep and the Yanks are in 1st place.

Lets see what happens in Beantown.

LL

By the way, asking for fights is liable to get one of your guys injured. What happens is Sheff injures his roid induced physique? What if Arod injures a toe?

I WANNA SEE A BRAWL IN BOSTON THIS WEEK!!

I WANNA SEE VARITEK PUT IN ANOTHER HEADLOCK, BUT THIS TIME I WANNA SEE HIM KNEED IN THE FACE AND THROWN TO THE GROUND!!!

I WANNA SEE SCHILLING GET HIS a$$ ROMPED AND HIS FAT FACE REARRANGED!!!!

I WANNA SEE BIG PAPI DRILLED IN THE HEAD!!!!!

I WANNA SEE SHEFFIELD AND AROD TAG TEAM TOEGETHER AND TAKE OUT NIXON AND DAMON!!!!

Our Yankees have been beaned and insulted in the papers WAY TOO MUCH.

SCREW THIS CLASSY BUSINESS LIKE IMAGE. ITS TIME TO FIGHT BACK LIKE MEN AND BEAT THEIR DAMN FACES IN!!!

http://www.nypost.com/sports/yankees/49772.htm

July 12, 2005 -- DETROIT - The Yankees and Red Sox are teammates for one day in tonight's All-Star Game at Comerica Park. Come Thursday in Boston that will all change.

The Yankees will not stand for any more attacks on Alex Rodriguez from the Red Sox like last July when Jason Varitek shoved his glove in the superstar's face, the Shove seen 'round the world.

The days of the Red Sox challenging Rodriguez physically or verbally, like they did throughout spring training when they repeatedly chirped that Rodriguez was not a "true Yankee" are done.

The Yankees finally have A-Rod's back at Fenway and everywhere else.

"We're going to bring our gold, our jewel in there, which is A-Rod," Gary Sheffield told me yesterday during the American League All-Star interview session.

"We're going to see how the chips fall this time. That's our man and we know he's our man.

"We're going to look out for him when he's in a situation like that."

I asked Sheffield exactly what he meant by that statement.

"When he's in a hostile environment, we've got to make sure he's comfortable because it helps our team," Sheffield answered.

And if something like the Varitek incident happens again?

"That's why I say it's going to be different," Sheffield said, looking me straight in the eye.

"We're going to make sure that Alex is taken care of."

If all that sounds like fighting words, so be it. The Yankees have come together as a team this crazy first half of a season in many ways.

After last October's spectacular choke job to Boston, there is payback coming the Red Sox's way as far as the Yankees are concerned and it starts Thursday with the Yankees protecting their superstar - Rodriguez - any way they have to at Fenway.

If you are a Yankee fan, these are the words you've been waiting to hear since Rodriguez joined the club. Rodriguez is appreciative of the backup.

"We've been through a lot together, a lot of guys don't know half the stuff we've been through as a team," he said, offering a rare view inside the Yankees' closed world.

"To be in the situation we are right now, we are very fortunate," Rodriguez added. "Our worst times are behind us."

The Yankees trail the first-place Red Sox by only two games in the loss column. A-Rod was quick to credit teammates, especially Jason Giambi, in helping to lift the fortunes of the club.

The Yankees have been humbled by the bad times they've been through and also say they have grown as a team from those difficult days.

Noted Rodriguez, "Everybody on this team has been attacked from every angle. I think we've become a closer team. Now we are united. We talk amongst each other much better than last year. I think this is as tight this team has been - one through 25 - since I've been here."

Even the Red Sox have noticed a change. "Alex is one of the top three players in the game," Johnny Damon said.

"He's finding his niche in New York now."

A-Rod admitted it has taken time for him to get to know his teammates and for his teammates to get to know him.

"It's something that you can't accelerate what you try to do," he explained.

"The trials and tribulations this team has gone through has helped us come together."

Tonight A-Rod will be batting second, right behind Damon, in front of Red Sox sluggers David Ortiz and Manny Ramirez.

He is surrounded by Red Sox.

Asked what he thought about such a lineup, A-Rod paused for a few seconds before saying, "It's kind of ironic that a Red Sox is protecting me. It's kind of weird."

The truth is that for the first time in his Pinstriped career, Alex Rodriguez can go into the lion's den that is Fenway Park and know in his heart that he is being protected by his Yankee teammates.

As Sheffield promised, "It's going to be different."

IF A YANKEE GETS PLUNKED I WANT TO SEE A RUMBLE!!

I DON'T GIVE A DAMN IF IT WAS A BREAKING BALL, GO OUT THERE AND GET REVENGE!!! ITS LONG OVERDUE FOR THIS pu$$ies IN BOSTON!!!

:roll:

Best way to shut them up is to beat them.

It would be nice though to see Fagboy Varitek and Ortiz brushed off the plate. :lol:

Don't get me wrong, I'd LOVE TO SEE VARITEK GET HIS FACE KICKED IN

The Yankees need to, IMO, AT LEAST throw at the head of Varitek and Oritz. Both of them

Captain Insano shows no mercy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Captain Insano ? :shock:

Is that some Mexican Superhero ?

the best way for ARod to shed his 'soft' image would be to steamroll varitek at the plate on a close play.

arod has always been a pus when it comes to contact, especially at home. no more trying to avoid the tag, or hook slides - just old fashioned pete rose style night-train.

did anyone see erstad roll the catcher a couple of weeks back? i think he sent the C to the hospital he hit him so hard.

Some advice, young man, once is funny, twice is tragic. That was a great line you pulled - about 10 months ago. But one should understand that was a once in a lifetime achievement. Something that should be cherished, not whored out like Rocky 5-15. You'll ruin it's memory and make a mockery of the one time you actually said something witty.

Garb, I know some people that can hook you up with some wholesale priced easy bake oven brownie mix. The mix might be alittle pass the expiration date but, hey IT IS STILL WHOLESALE. let me know if you're interested.

Some advice, young man, once is funny, twice is tragic. That was a great line you pulled - about 10 months ago. But one should understand that was a once in a lifetime achievement. Something that should be cherished, not whored out like Rocky 5-15. You'll ruin it's memory and make a mockery of the one time you actually said something witty.

RED SOX SUCK :lol:

Captain Insano ? :shock:

Is that some Mexican Superhero ?

The movie Waterboy when he calls in to offer up being the waterboy to that giant wrestler who's name was captain insano.

Then on the football field, waterboy pokes the guy in the eyes with his fingers and says "captain insano shows no mercy" :lol:

Archived