the best QB in the draft will be....

NOExcusesNYJ

honestly, i know this is a HORRIBLE qb class, but if you had to pick one, who would you pick. I would say Brian Brohm. I am not sold on Ryan AT ALL

I have been really impressed with Ryan. He has good pocket presence and pretty good accuracy. It isn't a strong class but I think he has the potential to be something very special in the NFL.

I think Flacco was very underated but the way he's been built up recently I think he's become somewhat overated. I still don't think he should go any higher than late 2nd/early 3rd round.

there are a ton of people that are really high on Flacco right now. I don't get the obsession with Ryan. And if yuo look at Brohm's year last year, he played very very well the fact is the rest of his team sucked nuts

I think he's a decent prospect. I think he will still go in the 1st round but not before Matt Ryan who I have really liked all season long.

first round?!?! thats bold. i highly doubt it unless someone falls in love with him. this is how i see it playing out in terms of order off the board.

1. ryan

2. flacco

3. brohm

4. woodson

5. brennan

great point, i totally forgot about henne. i dont think he gets above ryan brohm or flacco. people are already starting to flal in love with flacco. he will be the cutler.roethlisberger of this years draft

Pretty authoritative for someone who needs Remedial English. Henne isn't even that similar to Cutler or Ben, both of them are definately more athletic and don't suck in big games like Henne. Henne is a late 2-3rd rounder.

Pretty authoritative for someone who needs Remedial English. Henne isn't even that similar to Cutler or Ben, both of them are definately more athletic and don't suck in big games like Henne. Henne is a late 2-3rd rounder.

funny cuz i was talking about flacco shooting up the draft boards. but pick on grammar in a message board...thats about as impressive as chad henne in a bowl game my man

ryan

flacco

brohm

henne

woodson

booty

brennan

and PS....what "BIG GAMES" did cutler and big ben play in in college

and PS....what "BIG GAMES" did cutler and big ben play in in college

cutler played in the SEC - they are all big games in an NFL type atmosphere

re: henne i think people are overrating this guy based on the senior bowl - his toughness to play through injuries means his body is like a grizzled vet already - i bet his combine medical exam is gonna be an adventure - also only 6'2" ish

Living in Boston I saw just about every game Matt Ryan played this year. He has the tools to be a very good NFL QB.

Can anyone name a Boston College wide receiver or tight end? Even I'm struggling to come up with the names of those stiffs.

Archived