The OFFICIAL Pro Wrestling thread

Agreed, glad to see Jericho get the win, but I came away very impressed by Steamboat's performance.

Steamboat was awesome but the finish was pure crap.

Jericho beats three legends, punks Flair and then an actor knocks him out?

Way to make Ric Flair look weak Vince!

Was I the only one expecting to hear the glass break and have Austin come out and kill Jericho?

Steamboat was awesome but the finish was pure crap.

Jericho beats three legends, punks Flair and then an actor knocks him out?

Way to make Ric Flair look weak Vince!

Was I the only one expecting to hear the glass break and have Austin come out and kill Jericho?

Yeah, the whole Rourke thing was completely idiotic and pointless. Apparently he's more bad ass than Jericho, Flair, Steamboat, Piper and Snuka. The whole thing would've been great if Rourke just wasn't even there. Could've let Flair get the final moment taking out Jericho and end it there, would've been awesome.

Yeah, the whole Rourke thing was completely idiotic and pointless. Apparently he's more bad ass than Jericho, Flair, Steamboat, Piper and Snuka. The whole thing would've been great if Rourke just wasn't even there. Could've let Flair get the final moment taking out Jericho and end it there, would've been awesome.

Agreed, terrible ending.

The just punk'd Jericho and Flair, a joke.

It's lame and played out.

Undertaker is lame and overrated.

Meh, I think he's overrated to an extent, especially with the lack of mic skills and all BUT he does have great in ring skills and his character is great IMO. The intimidation factor is awesome, maybe it's because I got into wrestling when I was like 6 and he, with Austin, was THE guy but I've always thought he was brilliant.

The entrance is awesome. Really, everyone of my friends who have been to a WWE event ALWAYS go on about how awesome an experience it actually was.