The OFFICIAL Pro Wrestling thread

They really should have made the SD elimination chamber the main event. It's left so much for the other matches to compare to. Not to mention the fact that the Raw elimination match is going to suck and it will be Cena winning again. If Jericho wsn't already involved in a feud with Flair/Rourke then it would be more interesting because there's no one else in that match worthy of being champ going into WM.

This JBL-HBK match is boring.

I would love more than anything to see Edge vs Orton but that's almost impossible to work out with them both being everlasting heels. Unless someone else got thrown into the mix.

It may lead to Orton going to SD, I could see Stephanie having a part in the feud too. That's probably where this is headed.

the only problem with that is...what happens to Legacy? Will they all jump too, or just be left to fend for themselves

I'd say they could jump too. They'll stick with Orton that's for sure.

I'll wait to see if Edge wins first (Which he now should) and then it will be probably be revealed on Raw tomorrow what is happening.

same here.

Actually, I wouldn't mind Edge shacking up with one of the other Divas...it would be kinda cool to have him team up with Beth Pheonix and have her kick Santino to the curb. It would almost be a modern HHH/Chyna type deal. Except Beth is better looking, and I think better in the ring.

Or I wouldn't mind him bringing Maryese or one of the Bella twins with him...

Or Katie Lee. ANYBODY BUT VICKY

same here.

Actually, I wouldn't mind Edge shacking up with one of the other Divas...it would be kinda cool to have him team up with Beth Pheonix and have her kick Santino to the curb. It would almost be a modern HHH/Chyna type deal. Except Beth is better looking, and I think better in the ring.

Or I wouldn't mind him bringing Maryese or one of the Bella twins with him...

Or Katie Lee. ANYBODY BUT VICKY

Mae Young?

LOL

Cena in DX would be joke..He doesn't have that personality to fit.

Cena doing anything is a joke. I hate the way the WWE push him. He's terrible.

I'd love to se Christian go to Raw and that's why I'm desperately hoping he gets a shot in the MITB ladder match. Knowing the WWE though, they'll probably give him the oh so important ECW title instead.:face:

I'm looking forward to Raw tonight.

Well that settles it. HHH vs Orton and Edge vs Cena at WM.

Indeed that does seem to be the case, although I hate when WWE pulls this kind of crap. How many years have they played up the storylines of Triple H / Steph's divorce, but now suddenly go 180 and lets make it part of TV how they're still a real life couple?

So now Triple H is "really mad" for real (wtf was he trying to do there anyway? that red shaking was more comical than anything :P) since its his real wife. So they're trying to build up the importance by pretending this is like real life and going against all their past storylines while we of course all know full well its just more of the same. Obviously its not a big deal, but its just really lazy writing.

Decent show tonight. Hopefully this brings HHH to Raw fulltime.

Though, I was kinda loving having the World Heavyweight title on Raw...I HATE the WWE title belt.

Bring back the eagle.

Yup, it ****ing sucks. It looks like a childs toy more than anything else. **** Cena for brining that crap into the WWE!

As much though as I would criticise the WWE for what they've done with Orton/HHH and Cena/Edge (Feuds that we've seen over and over again) I have to say that segment with Jericho and Roddy Piper was the best I've seen in a while. Whoever Jericho is feuding with for Wrestlemania (My guess is Flair) I reckon it will be a very good one.